Arik Dragon Statue *Spoilers*

Home Forums Discussion Forums Bug Reporting Arik Dragon Statue *Spoilers*

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mule December 25, 2007 at 2:00 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

The Dragon Statue in the Guard Tower is supposed to give out a crown. The text states that it does, but the item is not placed into our inventory.

Thank You,
    Cor

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

I was there for this, as was Aels and Ceorlas. It put an abrupt end to our little adventure. I have also posted about this before http://markshire.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2811.

For Cor and I, it has been over a year in the making, that we have worked on solving arik. I personally would really like to complete the quest before moving on to MS2. To my knowledge no player has completed this quest.

The conversation that fires with the dragon statue works properly. Both orbs are taken from my inventory, and the conversation indicates that i get the next item, however it does not appear in my inventory. I had talked to Opi in the past about this, and he indicated that the proper item was not in the pallette.

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Val, Bel, Ceorlas and I were in Arik last night and the dragon statue would not give Val the crown. As far as I can tell, he did all that was required to get it.
    Hoping someone will fix the dragon because it is broken, and we can’t finish the quest unless it gives us the crown.

Thank you very much.

Aels 😀

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Well then, seenms like you guys need a crown. If I recall you are correct. When will you guys be on next? I’m not home right now but perhaps one of us is so a time would be helpful.

– mule

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.