Craft skill levels/xp reset

Home Forums Discussion Forums Bug Reporting Craft skill levels/xp reset

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  G_kinkaid May 9, 2013 at 3:10 am.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Noticed on Monday (6th) that crafting xp & levels have been reset to 0/250 xp ; 1/15 levels on all my chars.

I know both Carrawen & Kassi Greenleaf were around lvl 4 or 5 in Tailor, Woodcraft, Cooking, Alchemy. Cannot specify xp amounts or who had which level. Nevin Datter was getting on in Scribing & Alchemy too. Their Trade books’ craft-specific pages still listed their xp/level as I left them on Saturday. Workstations indicated that they are back at level 1 in all crafts.

Unless there’s a DB backup that can easily restore actual values to characters it’s hardly worth fretting over the knockback. I am more concerned that crafting xp will still be accrued correctly.

Also, is it just my chars or has this reset affected anyone else’s? Corgano can not confirm that, as he has not crafted on any char.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

Using the tradeskill manual says Ed’s still @ the levels he was at before.

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

The original crafting skills from a long time ago (pre Valhalla melt down) were lost. Sadly, there were multiple issues that caused all of that which I mentioned somewhere on here.

However, if this is all crafting XP/Levels received since the new Valhalla was put in place, then I have no clue why they have none. I can try restoring a slightly older DB but that would lose anything since the month ago one.

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

The three older chars made after the Meltdown and full clearance of all my chars (Nevin Datter, Meredoc Wrint, Eriniel Renweth) – they may benefit from a month old DB’s restore; but I’m not worried about ’em. I did not do a right lot of craft on them.

The others, Carra, Kassi, Signe, Lanely are all less than a month ‘ old ‘ .. won’t be on that DB.

So, nope. Simpler & easier just to carry on as is & redo all crafts from scratch.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.