Kyle’s Secret Diary

Home Forums Markshire’s Who’s Who PC Biographies Kyle’s Secret Diary

This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kyle September 19, 2012 at 8:51 pm.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Well here I am in Foothold! This sufferable little cesspool of a town. But it is here tha I will have my revenge. I will make his life a living nightmare but first to be sure he is here. I have been talking to everyone planting the seed of doubt into their feeble little minds. About their wonderful hero. I told them that he had Killed me When all he had done was cost me my kingdom Him and that wench of his. Blasted whore I should have made sure the job was done. Well perhaps I will have a bit more fun with that one before I finish the job.

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Ha HA Ha I found this little out of the way dump. not far from Foothold called Yar its an even Smaller cesspool. well i was hungry so i stopped to eat at some inn I never bothered to look at the sign and in the was a scrumpious little dish of a wench. i was going to get a room and pay her a vist that night but they refuse to rent me a room. so I left without paying only to return later and rob the place blind oh you should have seen the look in her eyes when she saw my raiper sticking out from between her bosum Heh Heh Heh! and then the old Innkeeper himself Did that one a fave the didnt have hardly any gold but the best was the look on the Bartenders face when i planted three arrows dead in his chest from across the room before he even saw where they were coming from. I should have take the irls body with me to have raise later so that I could have tortured her a bit…. oh who am I kidding. alot!! Ha ha ha Oh how I do like suffering!

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

So this is how I am repaid for all I have done! Made to sit and rot in a cell? Belferon told me to act as though I was with Red. He told me as long as the end result was for the Good that all would be forgivin! And yet here I am Siting in a dank hole rotting away. All because of that Man Dragon!! the fool If only he would stop and think he would relize that my arrows were glancing off of him. I wasnt intending to harm him. But I had to make a show. they dont relize that I will be marked for death once it is found out I am working for Foothold. Pehaps I have been a fools to think that they would ever treat me as one of there own. and this has been a fools quest. And yet I cant help but want to have what they have I know enough to Know that I wont get it from Reinhart or the Troll. and now I am begining to wonder if I will get it from Belferon and the others. Only time will tell

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Its been quite some time since my last entry I have spent the last year all alone. Not trusted by anyone. Stealing what I want when I want and running away when id get caught. It has helped me hone my skills though Not having someone there to help when I need it. I have gotten used to staying to the shadows and I have been getting very good at it. But it is still very disturbing to be completely alone all the time. I really wish I had Someone to travel with. But as my reputation has preceded me. No one will tolerate my company. Its not like I’m hell bent on death and destruction. Its just I feel if I don’t look out for myself no one else will so why should I worry about anyone but myself.
    Hmm Perhaps I should look into getting myself a apprentice at least then I’ll have some company. Hmm there was this pretty lil thing in Stonemark that caught my eye the other day

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Kyle moved from Stand to stand looking at each merchants goods carefully inspecting their merchandise be sure that it was of the utmost quality not really asking prices as money was of no concern and it wasn’t. Fore once he found something that caught his eye he would ask the merchant a question or two about another item or two and while the merchant was busy trying to sell him that item the other would find its way into Kyle’s sleeve or pocket. Ahh how he loved Shopping So few guards and so many people and they all had gold. A cut purse here a nicked dagger there. Like taking candy from a babe. It was so profitable. And yet still there was no longer any true satisfaction from it anymore. Yes he ate well and dressed well and even had some of the best equipment available in Markshire. But yet there was something missing. He thought back and remembered how not to long ago……….

Kyle had taken to stalking people but not just any people. At first it was to exact revenge on those that had spurred him. So he would stalk them find out where they would go at the end of the day, where they went and where they let there guard down but most importantly where they removed their Armor. The first of these People were Sar and Faith Khan He would sit and watch them for hours sometimes days. see how they acted when they thought no one was around. they were the hardest to spy on cause of those animals they always had around a bear and some crazy looking flying lizard with bright colorful butterfly wings. But he was never seen. But he would sit and watch and they would carry on never knowing how close to death they were. Sar and faith would make him sick the way they were always touching each other mostly for no reason other than to just touch. He found this strange for he knew Sar. He had grown up with Sar. Sar was no lover he was a weapon trained from the time he was big enough to hold a blade to do one thing KILL. Now Kyle on the other hand was taught many things such as Dance, Etiquette, Politics, Tactics and even how to read some arcane runes. And yet this man this weapon this killing machine was able to stir the passion of the opposite sex and not just the commoners but smart intellectual and educated women first there was Christa then there was that Priestess in Stonemark and then a Mage at the Gate. He even has a son in Cona. Kyle has his suspicions about Aelswith and from what he remembers so does Faith And now he has Faith. Why? How does he do it Hes really not all that attractive. and yet the women Flock to Sar. And spur himself. He decided that Sar and Faith would live a little longer it would be a better revenge To Kill them and take their children to raise how he saw fit. He would wait for them to grow a little bit older so they weren’t such a pain to raise Kyle had no desire to change diapers. At least this is what he told himself even as he thought it he knew Sar would never Die by his hand.

Then he started stalking Belferon and Aelswith. Those two made him just as sick The only difference was they had more time for the touchy touchy as they had no children By the gods Kyle was ready to drop a bit of poison in one of those pies Aelswith was always baking just to make it stop. Belferon had really done him wrong talk him into spying on Reinhart and then when they got caught allowed him to be sent to prison right along with Red. Kyle had spent almost 6 month in that disease infested toilet of a cell before being released. Kyle decided it would be a slow acting poison and Aelswith would be the first to take so Bel could watch her suffer and then he would die the same way. But it was strange cause even as he plotted their deaths He knew they would not die by his hand either.

As he snapped back to reality He realized that he had allowed himself to be distracted and had slipped as he was cutting a merchants purse loose from his belt and had stabbed the guy in the side and needless to say he was none to happy about it. This was where Kyle used the escape route he had already mapped out. And the chase was on but it didn’t last long. As he approached his first corner he looked back and saw a woman call out to the merchant He stopped turn back to the woman asking if she had seen what that “nasty little bastard” had done to him. Kyle was absolutely smitin by her beauty, so much so he almost knock himself out as he ran fullspeed into the corner of the building. Picking himself up cursing telling himself that was what women did for you and how he was happy and lucky he didn’t have that kind of distraction. And once again Kyle knew he was lying to himself. He started back to the caravan heading back to the guild to unload the days spoils.
    when he heard a voice. “Hey You with the hood come here!” Normally this was a sign to start running again. But this voice was different it sounded familiar, but from where? As he turned to see who it was he remembered her She was the woman that had caused him to run into the building and she had a proposition. She introduced herself and told him she had seen him at work and that she was looking for someone with his skills. It never once occurred to him that he must be slipping if she had noticed him at work. the only thing running through his mind was “I will follow you to Hel and back and to Hel again”.

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

The Blood Ravens. Finally he found somewhere he was accepted. Raven was Working to Expand her Company and Kyle knew someone that would be perfect. Reinhart the Red or more suiting Reinhart the Bloody. But then Red stabbed him in the Back Paying Raven. Gold for the position He so wanted. And Raven had permitted it. Kyle couldn’t believe it Someone had Betrayed him. Well He would show Them. He was far more capable of coming up with Gold. And There were others that should hear about this Perhaps if he Rallied enough support he could get Reinhart removed.

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Standing in the middle of a field Kyle looked up into the heavens and screamed at the top of his lungs WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!! …… no answer.
    Falling to his knees crying like a child. “Why after all this time?… All the slaughtered lambs never before did he care and yet now….. all these feelings come rushing in. ….It was intolerable the pain he felt. Was this what all the Heros of foothold felt? They killed!…. but this wasn’t about them….This was about Kyle
    Well he had put this off long enough! It was time to be a man! So standing up brushing the snow off wiping the tears from his eyes and taking a moment to regain his composer. He marched Strait for the temple walked right up to the door and promptly….froze.

no no no I cant do this i cant once they all know they will kill me for sure Monty Three Card Had already told him there were many he should fear. he needed to run away and fast.

He stops talking to himself just long enough to shoot Bogner a glare for easedropping on his conversation.

yes yes run away!

Thats it. The decision is made granted he will miss Nitha and Prisca and a few others but this was to Hard he had to get away perhaps if he got far enough away all these emotions will go away. So with a drink of a potion he headed for the west Gate but damn Nitha and Prisca were right there well he would just have to sneak by.

“HI YA! Kyle whatcha doin?” Damn that Halfling but he couldn’t be mad at her she was so sweet and caring wearing her heart on her sleeve
    *Smiles* Nothing Pris just sneakin
    Ah Well Ok Your very good at it
    No im not You saw me
    Well ahh I didnt see ya I ahh Heard ya
    That was so like her worried about his feelings

And Nitha looking at her wondering why after all he had confessed to her she was still standing there smiling happy to see him disappointed in his past actions and yet standing beside him taking an onslaught of abuse from those that would have her forsake me. Standing toe to toe her nose just under Sar Khans chin. Arguing with him to call off his vendetta.No Ordering him. Kyle had seen this before but normally Sar wouldn’t have been so tolerant. he stopps thinking a moment and looks to Nitha

Ahh I have something to do?
    *Whisper* ohh
    Yea I need to go to the temple to talk with Father Ryche.
    *Whisper*Yes you do and Kyle I am right there beside you

Walking back to the temple Kyle approached the doors determine to follow through with his plan. but suddenly there was the fear again but just as he was going to bolt the doors open them selves.

First thing Kyle did was drop some gold into the tithe desk. Then seeing Father Ryche he approached cautiously. They went in to the Priest office and sat to talk it soon became evident Kyle had never confessed before and really had no clue as to how to confess So Father Ryche Took him to the Statue Of Odin
    Now my child Tell the All Father what trouble you.
    Kyle began to pour his heart out confessing to all manner of sin and crime and the more he confessed it seemed the more the temple shook and then the screaming of at least a hundred souls could be heard. the fear in Kyles eyes was quite clear.

DO YOU HEAR THAT MORTAL!!!
    THOSE ARE THE SCREAMS OF THE INNOCENT YOU KILLED!!
    YOU DARE COME BEFORE ME BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS!!!

I.I am sorr….

SILENCE!!!!
    AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE YOU HAVE RIGHT TO FEAR ME YOU SHOULD COWER!!!
    WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE WORTHY !!!

I will do anything please *weeping*

WE SHALL SEE MORTAL!! THERE IS A CAVE WHERE MY CHILDREN SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOU!!
    YOU WILL FIND THIS CAVE AND YOU WILL AID THE SOULS YOU FIND THERE!!!
    THEN WE WILL SEE IF YOU ARE WORTHY OF ATONEMENT!!!!!

Yes all father

Kyle rose and turned Father Ryche was the compassion on his face. Come Kyle I will give you a few things for your journey. Osciris was standing there with a look of contempt on his face. Perhaps there is reason You two are here at the same time. mayhap Osciris Can help in your quest Kyle

It was soon decided that Kyles fellow Raven would join him of his own will in aiding Kyle. The left promptly and headed in to the plains it wasnt long before they came upon a spirit after a short conversation it came clear that this was where Kyles victim were . He continued into the cave and with every step the guilt of what he had done to all these people weigh heavy on his shoulders. It was unbearable. The crying the screaming the weeping and they cursed his name. as he came to the end of this cave there he saw the most hideous monster he had overseen It was taunting him telling him how it would eat his soul like it had so many before. Weak and ready to give up Kyle learned yet another lesson here He cant go through life alone he must count on someone and right now it was Osciris he was depending on. Osciris Was in good form spraying this creatures blood all over the walls over the cave. Kyle was in the back side planting arrow all over the thing looking for a weak spot but in the end it was Oscirs that toke it down. They knew the beast was dead before it hit the ground cause there was a quick burst of frighted souls as they all left for the door. Well all but one… With a nod Oscric turned around headed back for the entrance.

Kyle approached the lone spirit with his head low. In shame he remembered this soul from a inn in Yar who’s only crime was to not rent him a room that wasn’t fit for anything due to a sever dire rat problem.
    We thank you mortal. We may now return and prove our worth to Odin. and you have shown you are worthy of seeking Atonement. Now I must go fare thee well Kyle on your path there are great rewards for you if you succeed.
    Wait! Spirt I wish to ask of a particular soul ? Do you know of Crista a Priestess.
    Ahh that soul was pure innocents she was well liked by the minions of hel. Her retrieval would be quite unlikely.
    But not impossible?
    I must go Kyle good journeys to you.

Outside Osicris asked if that was all kyle needed. Kyle thought to himself. “no i need so much more” But had instead told the solder “No thats the worst of it I thank you for your help”Watch him Kyle stated the uneventful trip back to the temple.

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Kyle was outside the temple talking with Nitha and Pris. The last few days events had made some sutal changes in Kyle he was more relaxed and at ease. and a bit calmer. No longer the the quick to anger killer he was. He was more subdue relaxed now although he was an emotional wreck trying to come to terms with all his deeds and dealing with that amount of guilt isnt easy to overcome. Kyle had even begin to understand why few were willing to believe him. how mant times had he said I want to be good right before sticking his dagger in there chest. He had a lot to prove. and he was determine to prove it.
    Kyle was in the prossess of tellin Prisca that there must be a whole bunch of magic in her hugs cause thats what saved him and taught him that there was more to life than his own twisted greed. The little halfling would blush and smile. He had a feeling she knew he was exaggerating but she really love to hear him carry on. And kyle really liked the halfling she had accepted him for who he was now and ignored the whoo he was and in doing so taught him what it was to love and not the twisted possessive kind he was accustomed to but a true love that a person has for another just because… well Just because
    Well it was in the middle of one such exchange of words That a Acolyte of Odins stepped up and politely interrupted sayin that Father Ryche Was wanting to take to Kyle. So the 3 friends finished up there conversation and went inside the temple Father Ryche was by the door waiting on Kyle as soon as he saw Kyle he told him to follow him into his office Once there Kyle was told he want to be sitting down. Now the conversation the toke place was one of those that well you can never remember what was said because what was said was such a shock that well you forget all the words and only remember the meaning and that meaning was that Kyle was very likly going to pay for his crimes with his life.

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Kyle was at the docks Watching Boats Come watching them leave Everything he needed he had on him. He Had lived his life like that ever since he found himself in Markshire always ready to leave ata moment notice. He knew as soon as he got on one of those boats he would never be able to look back. He also knew that Nitha would not be far behind. Would she kill him if he refused to return? Hmmm Better Her than any other at least it would be quick. But he could lose her easy enough. But there was the matter of Kayla. He looked around nervously as he thought about the little druid wondering if she was watching him now. He swore he had seen that girl step out of trees he wondered if the was that close to the forest or was it just an illusion. As his gaze returned to the Docks and the Boats coming and going. a young boy nervously approached “Ahhh Sir Might you be Kyle I was told to deliver a message to a white haired man named Kyle”Kyle nodded and the boy handed him a rolled up scroll after Kyle handed the boy a couple gold the boy run off with a quick thank you.
    Kyle open the scroll read it quickly and rolled it back up. Hmm three representatives I guess Nitha and Pris but who would be the third?
    Without another look toward the docks Kyle set off to find a third person that was willing to stick their neck out for him and yet still had the reputation to do some good.

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

One Hundred Lashes !! It just kept ringing in his ear 100 lashes. Kyle understood full well what that meant this wasn’t just a execution it was death by torture. Kyle Knew full well he would not survive. There was no way he could he heard Durokf Say not even a dwarf could withstand that . How could he? He was small. Not that he was in bad shape but his body being quick and lithe was more suited to ducking and dodging the flail than it was taking the impact full on the back. But Kyle figured that after all he had done he was deserving of more. So he simply thanked Hillar for the mercy he had shown. The whole world was swimming around he was starting to feel ill He was in need of fresh air he walked outside and as soon as he hit the clod air he promptly passed out. He awoke to Father Ryche’s gentle hand lightly shaking him.Kyle….Kyle Come on get up . As Kyle rose slowly Father Ryche Helping him to his feet told Kyle that If he was in need of rest the temple would provide him a bed. But Kyle refused politely.

It wasnt long that Kyle stood in front of the boat arguing with him self Getting in and out of the boat Wanting to run but not wanting to leave it wasnt until he had slipped and fell in to his knees that Kyle decided that running wouldn’t do.

Kyle headed back outside to find Pris Nitha and Lady Aelswith he found them still in the barracks waiting to talk with the govener. Ole Durok handed him a bottle of Ale to help calm his nerves. Kyle took a drink and though it wasn’t half bad stuff and it did relax him a bit so he headed to Gargoyle’s to get some more to help him relax well Kyle has always been a brandy sipper and before long he found him self passed out on the bar floor. The next clear thought Kyle had was his head coming out of a bucket behind the bar and Prisca’s Scowling Face in his scolding him. Kyle had never seen the small halfing in such a mood. telling him that she wasn’t trying to save his life just so he could throw it all away. Kyle looked to her and told her she had already saved him from a noose. Kyle was still a bit groggy when he heard her say something about taking twenty of his lashes. Kyle was quickly sober and worried he begged her to not do this but Pris was a stubborn one. But she said that Hillar had refused her request but she would wear him down and Kyle Knew she would Kyle Slowly rose and told her that there would be no Whipping That he would make sure of that. As Pris Was asking How Kyles hand Slowly went for the Short Sword he had received from Phantom for accepting a dare. A dare that cost him a nice Slap in the face from Nitha who did not like the fact that Kyles hand grasping her backside was part of the dare. With Determination Kyle stood and promptly started walking for Hillars Office It did not take long for Pris to realize what Kyle meant to do. Pris shouted “No Kyle Cas go stop him” Kyle was just in front of the door When he felt a hand Grab his Sword arm. He looked to it and up into the face of the One eyes protector of Pris. “You will release me before I cut off that hand” But by then it was to late all his friends were standing before him and the door why Cas even released him at that point and stood barring Kyles access. Angerly Kyle Shouted at him with pure hate the very same that made killing easy for him “You!! You Who are supposed to be protecting her. HOW DARE YOU!! How dare you let her try to do this. Pris ran forward Throwing her arms around his legs “Kyle he didn’t know Please I’m doing it for you I don’t want you to die” This lass had a magic hug that could calm a angry Bear. Kyle looked down to her Please Pris I wont see you Hurt on my account. Promise to stop this Nonsense Or I will put a stop to it. As there eyes met she could see he was serious he would sooner Die than see her in pain. Now they did have a breif conversation that wont be spoke of here because its a private conversation between to friends that love one another. But i will say that it ended with a little joke between the two where Kyle accuses her of trying to get him to run off and Marry her. It mat seem like a dumb joke but it always gets a smile from the wee lass.

And in three days time Kyle will receive his 100 lashes but there will be at least two people in the crowd that will be there not to see him Die but to see that he lives

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Here it was finally upon him. Today was the Day he would receive punishment for all his crimes one hundred lashes. It was nothing more than a prolonged execution He knew this but he had so much to live for he did not want to die he wanted to live he wanted to prove He really wanted to change. He prayed to the All Father that his will would be done and that if he allowed Kyle to live he would make all his wrongs right, but if this was to be his final day then then so be it he was not deserving of any mercy. He thought back to his first murder a young girl he had toke in his fathers stables so many years ago and then killed her as to keep her silent. suddenly the tears rolled down his face why was he like that was it really the influence of The wolf headed demon? Was he the cause of Kyles reign of terror? No he may have planted the seed but Kyle knew he had a choice in it he could have resisted instead of embraced the evil. And now it was time he always knew there would come a day when vengeance was served. He would be punished today. But he would also become a man this day as well.
    He set out his clothes for the day all but a shirt no point in ruining a good shirt. He decided He would live he refused to die. He walked to the common room of the Dragon sat down was considering breakfast but thought against it no need of embarrassing him self by soiling his pants and just had a bit of brandy to take the Edge

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

By The Gods That was the most painful experiences he had ever been through. He remembered blacking out several times. and waking again to a flood of pain and then waking on his belly. Seeing his friends come and go checking on him. The dreams were strange as well. At one point he thought he was in the Yar inn where he had committed his first murder is Markshire. There were several spirits there he talked to one for a bit feeling remorseful of his death but the longer they talked the more Kyle began to realize that these spirits were not loke the others these were more aggressive. It was then that Retribution showed himself once again trying to temps Kyle in to submission telling him that these were soul eaters and that He could help him. Kyle told him that the price was to high and he would see the soul eaters take is soul before he gave it to Retribution. It was then that Retribution told the Spirits “Have at him” Kyle tried fighting but his attacks were useless just as he thought he was overwhelmed He woke in the temple bed screaming in pain. And the rest of his Night wasn’t much better The pain of the whip compounded with the pain of his quilt made for a terrible nights sleep for anyone. Especially Phantom who refused to leave the room

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Kyle woke got up and headed to the water basin in his room.he stood over it looking at himself. The always scruffy face from several days growth and the long white hair. this was how he was known. It was time to change that. He had talked to sage a few years back when his hair had first turned white the sage told him that he must be having some stress and he needed to relax some and perhaps the natural color would return. Kyle killed him for it. But as he looked he could see that some of the Hair was changing color very slight but it was getting darker. He wondered if because of all that had happen perhaps he was starting to relax a little and then he fell into shame as he remembered yet another of his victims. Kyle decided he would Help this change in color and headed off to Stonemark to a woman he knew. Shave and a hair dye 2 silvers. He laughed at himself at how many time Nitha had tried to get him to clean up a little. “ha just anther part of your cruel game wench” he thought to him self

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Kyle Knew it was a dangerous game he was playing. But it was a necessary game. So many factions and all of them struggling for power. For’lana was right though sometimes sacrifices needed to be made to complete ones goal Kyle just hoped that the sacrifice he would have to make would would not be his soul or his life. If any one of these factions suspected he was less than loyal he was dead. Ederyn and Caspian had told him to stay out of it that this was to much for him and he had already done a great deal but there was more he could do he knew it. He paces the the area in front of the Yar temple for quite some time pushing the fear and worry down into his stomach. he walked into the Inn where he had see Raven enter. He was sure he could talk his way through or out of anything. As soon as He got inside he heard Nelurian tell Nitha “Now apprentice none of this would have happen had you just bedded Kyle” Kyle was outraged How dare he!! But he must regain his composer. Swallowing his anger he continued to the table and silently sat down. Raven looked at him a long minute. She knew! Well at least he thought she knew What did Nel tell her and why was he here? This was a dangerous game indeed. Kyle wasn’t sure what she knew so he must be careful as to not give himself away.
    Raven stared asking about Quinne. He didn’t understand what the interest in Quinne was. Quinne was merely a upstart rouge kyle had taken quite a fondness for her but ultimately she was just a friend….wasn’t she? Nitha on the other hand seemed quite jealous making the comment “Her interest in men is quite evident” Kyle shot back “At least she has an interest.” How dare she make a comment like that. After lying to him leading him on letting him believe she loved him. Just to break his heart. The meeting lasted another 20 minutes or so before raven called it to an end.
    Kyle was following Raven and Nel out the door when Panitha stopped him “Kyle do no longer have any good feelings for me?” What was she thinking he was such a fool to be tricked by her again? Did he have to explain it to her all over ~again~? Then she started acting like she cared. Telling him that Raven and For’lana as well as Quinne were just using him and would discard him as quickly as possible once they got what they wanted. Kyle was no fool he was well aware of the dangers Women posed to him. But Quinne was different she had warned him about Panitha telling him that she would break his heart that she wasn’t willing to make the same sacrifice for him he had made for her. The Argument was just about to a close when the sounds of fighting and screaming rang from outside!

Kyle ran outside but saw nothing. A quick search of the area and there it was A most beautiful woman half naked with a tail and wings. She was running for the temple Kyle followed something was not right with this. Upon entering Kyle saw the most hideous of demon attacking a servant of Odin. Without as much as a second thought Kyle quickly downed two potions to stimulate hes muscles making him stronger and quicker. and then a third that would make his skin like that of a tree. He drew his Blade and ran into battle. He swung his blades relentlessly. But the demon had spells on him cause none of Kyles attacks even got through. The demon gave him a sinister grin. and the the flurry of blows came kyle struggled as the potion of barkskin was beaten off of him pieces of the bark that covered his body flew everywhere with each missed parry. Then with a laugh that sent chills up his spine the demon spun in the air his blade locked on Kyles side. This was to be the final blow if it connected kyle Knew it would cut him in half. Instinctively he moved the longer of the two blades he wielded to protect his side. The blow landed and Kyle hit the floor like a sack of potatoes………..
    He was out cold the defensive move Kyle had pulled of was a double edged sword true it save is life …for the moment. But he suffered a couple broken ribs and the pommel of his blade had been drove into his temple By the demons ferocious attack Knocking him out cold.

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Moving from Building to building staying close to the shadows.Out of sight and out of mind. Death was everywhere He came across a old abandon caravan wagon looking around sure that nothing was going to see him he bolts for the Door listens for a moment grabs the latch, it opens good he look inside its dark but no movement suddenly he hears the buffet of large wings and the Scream of a Dragon but not one of the blues this one was different not that it mattered. Fighting dragons was work more suited to the likes of Aelswith Belferon Keli or even Monty Three Card they Had Large blades or Magic a short sword and dagger was quick quiet work not for dragons. Besides He was here on recon he was looking for something and it wasn’t a fight he wasn’t sure what he was looking for but he would know it when he found it. He had been coming to this death trap of a city 3 to 4 times a week ever since his whipping he knew that he wasn’t trusted in foothold regardless of his change of heart. And he understood why many times he was tempted to return to his old ways even as far as a trip to the spine here and there but he always resisted. He knew that wasn’t the life for him he had tasted what the others had and he wanted that. The comely elf he met the other day was rather nice but he knew that it wouldn’t go far in his haste to impress he lied about who he was told her his name was Korbin. It was foolish and he knew it And he also knew that he would forever in her eyes be a lier. He shook the though from his head as he went about searching through the Boxes, chest and every nook and cranny in the Wagon looking for anything That might help against the titan and his minions. So artifact a tome anything that may help.
    Satisfied that what he was looking for wasn’t in here he cracked the door open and listen. All was quiet apparently the Dragon had moved on slightly curious as to what had happen he did the same moved on staying to the darkest of the shadow moving as silently as possible. He continued in hes search refusing to give up he had friends to save.

Kyle
    • Markshire PCs:

Kyle woke late with the sun shining brightly through the window. He knew that he had slept clear through the night and into the next afternoon because his bedroom window faced the west. He threw his legs off the bed onto the floor stood up slowly stretched, yawned and then began to rub the sleep from his eyes. As he got dressed his thoughts returned to Arik where he had been spending much of his time, searching the ruined city. Searching through old abandon houses, deserted shacks, suspicious temples and more than a few occupied buildings. More often than not Kyle was able to sneak by most of the city’s inhabitants, but on occasion he would miss a trap or alarm and wind up having to fight his way out. Fighting was not Kyles strong suit, although he was skilled enough to make a formidable opponent he was nowhere near the skill level of say Keli, Belferon, Valgrim or Ederyn but then again there was no way any of them could hide in a dark locked closet much less sneak in and out of Arik without being seen. They were built and trained for combat. Kyle not so much he was built and trained for stealth and recon. Now this last trip to Arik didn’t go so well, he had just about made it out when a group of Slavers ambushed him on his way out of the city’s main gate. Now while the fight didn’t go well for the slavers Kyle toke his share of cut and bruises which is what brought him back to the small flat he owned in Stonemark. The worst of his injury’s was a long and deep gash on his left hip it could have been a lot worse as the slaver was swinging for Kyle’s head, had he not defected the swing with his short sword he wouldn’t have walked away. But the Slaver was so much larger and stronger than Kyle that he wasn’t able to get completely out of the way and Kyle suspected the weapon had been coated with poison.
    Kyle turned to the nightstand and grabbed the salve he had purchased previously that was very good at drawing out and neutralizing the poison. He was just applying the salve when he heard his bedroom door latch click. Quickly Kyle reached for his blades that were slung over the headboard as he turned back toward the door to face his intruder he saw a fist sized stone sail through the partially open door and land at his feet. Kyle looked down slightly confused then “Ohh Hel” BOOOMM!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.