Scavenger Hunt Question

Home Forums Discussion Forums Contests Scavenger Hunt Question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sarkhan February 16, 2008 at 7:25 pm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

I’m looking forward to the scavenger hunt. It’s nice to have an event in the middle of the week so that I can participate. My question is this. The posting implies that you can do the hunt in teams, yet it also says that only one prize is given out per set of tokens. Does that mean that for a team of 2 or 3 players there is only one prize they would have to share or decide who gets it or would each team member receive a prize if they complete the hunt.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

IF it’s like the last hunt, each person has to turn in all of the tokens to get a prize. So, if you do it in teams, just make sure each person grabs a token from every place you visit and you should be good to go. 1 prize per person that is.

Peace,
    Cor

PS: Hope to see you and Osay both there *Feb. 20 Wed*!

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Cor gets an extra lump of coal in his prize bag. He is correct.
    Everyone that wants a prize should grab a token for themselves. There is a reason for this. More than you can comprehend even though I know you can think of many reasons, I do have super secret reasons you don’t know about, cause it’s a secret.

Thanks Cor for not telling him the secret.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

his secret reason is because he enjoys such inanity

HA! take that 😛

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Close, but incorrect.

Sarkhan
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I know I know its not because he enjoys Insanity. Its because he is insane.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.