Sgt Govan

Home Forums Discussion Forums Bug Reporting Sgt Govan

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Opinvu March 11, 2008 at 1:44 am.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Well, well. It is amazing how many times you can see something and not read it. I’m not suggesting anyone actually fixes this, it is part of the furniture now, so to speak.

BUT, has anyone else noticed that Sgt Govan “waqtches the party quietly” as they pass through the gate.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

Mule noticed that one of his characters was being waqtched. It was by a Seargant though, not a Sergeant.
    http://markshire.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2640&highlight=waqtches

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Ah, thanks G. Move along everyone, nothing to see here.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

I tend to notice things a lot, i’ve pestered T about it. I Think he likes his typo’s 😛

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Some times they are typos, sometimes they speak words with a missspelling because they can’t read or write but they heard the word used once while drunk. Sometimes the word sounds misspelled because of their harsh voice or accent. A q tends to be something caught int he throat tha makes a qqqccckkkggg.. sound.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

*cough* he eve emotes that eh?

😛

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

I was just using creative thinking to come up with a blanket answer. (i hate fishing out typos too)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.