Reply To: Time to ramp it up for a new year. – Part I

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? Time to ramp it up for a new year. – Part I Reply To: Time to ramp it up for a new year. – Part I

Monty
Keymaster
  • Markshire PCs:

Hey, I was one of those saying that there was no way in HEL that the Giants were going to beat the Pack at home, in 0 degree weather. I was shocked that they controlled the field so well and so consistently.
I was also amazed that the weather did not produce more screw-ups than it did. The game was very controlled, for the most part.
The Giants big chance against the Pats (whom I agree with BTP on, I don’t love the Giants, just HATE the Pats) is to keep the game on the ground. I would say they would have their best shot if they could play in the type of weather they had on Sunday.
Unfortunately, since the NFL caters to the armchair and hunt-club crowd, to whom a cold day is too frightening to contemplate, all Superbowls are played in domed or warm weather stadiums. So, again, I am forced to say that the Pats will win, even though I hate to say it.

M3C