Reply To: Time to ramp it up for a new year. – Part I

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? Time to ramp it up for a new year. – Part I Reply To: Time to ramp it up for a new year. – Part I

Brak
  • Markshire PCs:

Ok Mike, I told people about how you singelhandedly saved my Madden season with 48 sacks, 3 int, 3 TD, 6FF, 4FR, 3 QB kills, 3 RB kills and that one unfortunate TE when I dropped you into Zone Coverage. You were pissed that John finally dropped you below a 90 rating, understandable and you made a believer out of me ( and you fit under my salary cap).

I just want you to do one more thing. I want you to end that mustang sally commercial, end it in a horrible bone crunching fashion. End it in a way that makes it impossible for anymore horrible endorsements. I really can’t take seeing that commercial 50 times during the super bowl. I mean think of it this way…that’s YOUR commercial time.

Do this and I wont snicker or smirk when someone brings up the sack record…and I’ll stop doing my “Brett favre trips over invisible rock ” whenever someone says your name.