Reply To: My "I such a geek" thread….

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? My "I such a geek" thread…. Reply To: My "I such a geek" thread….

Valgrimm
  • Markshire PCs:

I’ve always liked D&D figures though I only have 1 (the original Warduke from the LJN toy line still in the package). If I didn’t have such a Star Wars collection I’m sure I would collect figures just like those dragons, but alas I cannot collect everything. Between my SW and comic books, my basement is packed to capacity. I’ve actually been collecting SW since I was a kid, I have alomst all the original figures and ships, plus I have about 40 of the originals still packaged. In addition I have most of the crap thats come out in the last 10 years or so.

Here is a link to a few pics of my collection from a few years ago. I have since remodeled, redoing the walls, putting in a desk (which has my comp and a bunch of SW junk on it) and rearranging a few things.

***Disclaimer***
for those of you who think action figure collecting is a waste of money you better get an air sick bag before viewing;
http://www.rebelscum.com/c-danb.asp

…and yes my wife does hate it.