Reply To: The Grippli Blight: Friday March 7th, 8pm EST

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game The Grippli Blight: Friday March 7th, 8pm EST Reply To: The Grippli Blight: Friday March 7th, 8pm EST

Opinvu
  • Markshire PCs:

@Brindisium wrote:

As long as we acknowledge who has the reins at any one time I’m sure we’ll be fine.

That’s what I was thinking when I wrote it. No worries about splitting up. It’s aDM and NWN no no that is sought to be avoided on the fly.

Not all situations can be delt with in the same mannor and I don’t want to confine the options, I just wanted to bring to forethought the unseen negatives and how one can work around them. Such as plitting up and *searching piles of tattered belongings* While another is *feeling the tree for strength and weight anchoring ability for a rope hold* then wondering where the hell their DM is. So, take these as hints to time saving. Cause really all went fabuolously well. I don’t ike breaking the mood with tells of do this stop that, try this.. that are OOC when things are still going smoothly and happily. So, asking to repeat your question or did I miss anything is embaressing. 😳