- Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar
The Aerie was the last area in the chain …
aerÂ·ie [air-ee, eer-ee]
- the nest of a bird of prey, as an eagle or a hawk.
- a lofty nest of any large bird.
- a house, fortress, or the like, located high on a hill or mountain.
- Obsolete . the brood in a nest, especially of a bird of prey.
In this case it was the home of the bad guys. And definition #3 is the more apt usage here.
The town is simply a facade (in game terms) at the moment. I plan to add some quick additions tonight. Things like some pack oxen spawning in the corral. Random merchant system. A couple of dupes of the Foothold or Stonemark merchant and add the Fane Village Guardsmen.
The Dimmaskog Forest will be similar to the Demon Skulls Lair. Leveled spawns of the new tribe. Some Random Encounter Spawns to keep people on their toes and possibly a chieftain to take out. Looking for a model that’s apt for a boss.
The respawn point is already set. Just need to add it to the conversations for Start Area and Garm.
Beyond that … who knows.