14 week update

Home Forums Admin Only THE GUYS 14 week update

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  muddy June 10, 2008 at 2:30 am.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Friday is the anniversary day each week. We will make it 14 weeks tomorrow and into the 2nd trimester. With more ups and downs than any of you can ever know we’ve already had 7 ultrasounds, which is about 3 more than the average couple goes through. I don’t know what more to say other than Bridget seemed to start showing over night and in the past week I swear she’s gained 10 pounds…

Any person that sees her guesses she’s between 17-19 weeks and then jokingly like a schmuck says “you look like you’re having twins” to which she replies in a wry manner. “I am. If I weren’t would you be implying I’m more fat than baby?”

Amusing.

Anyway, I’m working on a photo essay and thus far there’s only 4 pictures, but it’s still pretty amazing. Monday we had an ultrasound and the little turds are big enough that you can’t get both of them in the same picture. Fingers and toes have formed. Shins, femurs, radius, and ulner bones have formed. Noses are visible. And in taking after my wife they both have spines. 🙂

Already we’re noticing amazing differences. One ALWAYS moves and waves during ultra sounds while the other one likes to chill out unless you tap on the belly and then he flutters around a bit.

Plucking crazy chit guys… 🙂

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

The one that’s moving during the ultrasound is listening to the high frequencies – he’s the musician, better get him an instrument! Seriously, hoping everthing is wonderful – sounds like you and the wife are doing good. Wait until the third trimester, your gonna need to wheel that belly around! 🙂

M3C

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Keep the updates coming Matt. You guys went through a lot for this and you should enjoy every moment of it. That includes telling us how portly your lovely wife is becoming.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

I have pictures.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

better ask her permission before you post those 🙂

Good to hear they have spines, those are essential!

Glad it’s all going well for you too 🙂

– mule

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

are you telling me we gotta wait until 21 weeks for another update?? And did you suggest to your wife Matrimis as a name yet, hehe….?

M3C

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Personally i’d go with Rok, then you know you’re in for a wild ride.

– mule

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

@monty wrote:

are you telling me we gotta wait until 21 weeks for another update?? And did you suggest to your wife Matrimis as a name yet, hehe….?

M3C

She likes Alex Matthew Watters for a boy, that’s close enough.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.