2011 Gathering – Venue?

Home Forums Admin Only The Gathering 2011 Gathering – Venue?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Thrym Thrym April 18, 2011 at 5:07 pm.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

2011 Gathering Venue

That’s right, I said, VENUE!

With the change in dates we run back into off season in Myrtle Beach for the beach house Mark (91X) has. We had a blast last time. G already mentioned it. SO here you go.

Standard Poll.

Vote for your favorite.

If we get any other options, we’ll re-vote.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

I voted for the change of venue. I am aware that means a lot of you upstate new yorkers won’t go so I wouldn’t be upset about going to NY again if that’s where the vote is.

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster

As an option for the Myrtle Beach destination, I am willing to rent the van again if people cough up for added mileage and days.

I might be getting a newer vehicle in the near future so, I might not have the capacity of the wagon (storage not seating). I have access to trailers and cargo pods so that’s an option as well. I doubt I’ll be able to borrow the camper. Heh.

So we can make the drive effort. I’m willing to do the driving time.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Heading south is a no go for me, but I also realize that G has driven more than his fair share for these things.

Still, I reckon if people do head south, there’ll be an eastward invasion of the Finger Lakes region by Tawmey in the PattyVan.

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

I’d love to go to the beach house, but I doubt it’s doable for me.

M3C

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

That sucks, I’d like to see both of you there. Is it just time or expenses? If it’s time well that’s a bitch since I can’t make more time. If it’s expenses maybe we can work someway out to make it cheaper.

– mule

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

It’s the time for me. I can only take off for a couple nights at most, and all that’d be spent traveling.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

you need a better job then 😛 … that sucks though. I suppose a flight is out of the question too.

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

It’s not a job I can quit: Father to Small Children. 🙂

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

heh oh the entanglements of life. I know, but you could get a nice mediocre gov job with plenty of vacation and flex time. Though lately the way things are looking you might want to wait on that.

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

I vote for NY. It’s the difference between 12hours or 5 hours.

Though, if I end up being able to go…I’d be willing to figure something out if it’s in Myrtle Beach.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

it’s pretty dead split so far

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster

Yeah, well, the remainder of the FL troop needs to chime in though most will prolly vote for Waterloo.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.