28.5 weeks

Home Forums Admin Only THE GUYS 28.5 weeks

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mule August 28, 2008 at 12:08 am.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

• Markshire PCs:

Steady progress to report.

24 weeks was “viability” and we’ve passed that thus far. Our next goal is 32 weeks, which is just around the corner and then we’re hoping to stretch to 36 weeks before we meet the twins.

Don’t know if I told anyone, but they’re twin girls, we’ve decided on Abigail and Olivia. One is head down and the other is transverse across the top. The transverse one pokes her head under B’s ribs and then kicks the other ribs at the same time, it’s pretty sweet.

There is more pink shiznit in the house than I can shake a stick at.

To at least keep up some gaming I have taken back up with Diablo 2 because I can save and leave the game much quicker than NWN where I”m generally “in the middle of something”. Proud to say that in about 1 month I have a level 54 necromancer that is tearing nightmare difficulty a new bung hole.

One great thing bout pregnancy are the following questions I get to ask and more often than not the reply is “yes”

“Want to go get some pizza, followed by ice cream?”

• Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

Congrats, mudder. Keep us apprised.

*sings* Girls, girls, girls.

Welcome to Hel, dude. Can’t wait to holler at you when they are in their teens and find out you are in a blind outside your house with the bow and arrow watching for would be boyfriends.

In the interim, get used to Barbie, stuffed animals, and dresses.

• Markshire PCs:

Uhoh, you’re outnumbered now….. Get used to this…. “Daaaaaaddd!” *Said in a high pitched annoyed voice*

If I were you, I’d spend the next 6-8 weeks building another bathroom – or two. 🙂

Great news, Muddy! We’re all happy for ya!

• Markshire PCs:

Unless something major happens we’ll be moving next spring so hopefully that house will have a couple extra bathrooms. My goal is a place with a large out building where I can put in my own man cave, complete with urinal.

I don’t want to think about boy friends just yet though.

• Markshire PCs:

Grats muddy, heh you’re gonna have some future fun I predict. I mean those girls share your genes after all. By the way if you get a place built in the modern era, i.e. late 90’s on they almost always have multiple bathrooms now. Glad to hear from you though, as T said keep us apprised.

– mule

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.