A Letter Left in Sar Khan’s Residence

Home Forums Discussion Forums Foothold Bulletin Board A Letter Left in Sar Khan’s Residence

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bigred April 26, 2008 at 9:03 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Portales
    • Markshire PCs:

*This letter is prominently display on a shelf inside Sar’s house, in view as you enter the main foyer.

My Dear Forgiving Friend Sar,

I am writing to you from inside your home, and as we have discovered you are not home. When you returned home, you may have guessed someone has broken in. Don’t get upset, I can assure you that it was not thieves, well they did take something that was yours without your permission, but that’s not the point. They weren’t thieves before today and they do mean to help somebody. As you have not been available I have been chronicling the heroics of a group calling themselves Sar’s Heroes. They have been helping the grippli, who live somewhere near some big trees. Apparently you had some old paintings in your house that had important grippli writing on the back. The need was great to recover these items, atleast that’s what the grippli told us.

Though I advised against it, Sun broke into a second floor window (and I believe she broke the window as well). Sar’s Heroes searched your home and recovered the paintings, which they promised to return. They also left some gold for some damages that occurred. I not one to tell you who specificly smashed atleast two doors inside your home (Kel did it), and who chopped your front door with an axe (Durok, I don’t think he likes you very much), or who sntached four paintings from your walls (pretty sure it was Belferon) . I know you are going to be really mad Sar, you were really lucky I was there to observe everything that went on.

Your Closest Loyal Friend,
    Portales Penmanship

P.S.
    The muddy tracks and tobacco spit on the carpets are most likely from Kel

P.P.S.
    Brother Bear maybe hobbling for a while because I think Voran may have cut off one of his legs. On the bright side, you both have something in common now.

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

[Letter is weighted down with a leather pouch bearing 2000 gold coins. The pouch is decorated only with a small purple circular symbol, embroidered neatly in silk thread]

Sarkhan
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Heads Will Roll!!!

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

Faith reads the note in anger as she looks at the house and brother bear.
    They will pay for this crime.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.