Aels Bio

Home Forums DM Forums DM Events Aels Bio

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mule July 5, 2008 at 5:17 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Aelswith Wrote:

And with us finally fixin’ the shaftin’ tree and savin’ the Grippili clan we’d made the forest healthy again! Lady Kaldt told us between what Opie had done and what the rest o’ us accomplished, we’d weakened the Spider Temple and all the evil things what was livin’ in it! Now the balance o’ power in Markshire was finally shifted to the good and all we’d have to worry about was the Titan! Yup! She said that to us!

Ok, yes, I did say this. But only because Kaldt has now been able to return to the forest. The liquified lich has now been absorbed into the Suprisingly dry towel and the balance in the forest has tilted back toward the good side, so to speak. For now is what I ment.

I was also hoping this comment might make them persue desstroyikng the temple? Or least going after the minions inside it.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Maybe, hard to predict what they’ll do. The liquified lich was absorbed into the surprisingly dry towel? Opi where do you come up with this stuff? heh..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.