Any day now…..

Home Forums Admin Only THE GUYS Any day now…..

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mule October 25, 2008 at 11:20 pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

So, it must be getting real close now…… What’s the word, Muddy? If we don’t hear from ya in a while, we can assume that you’re busy getting ready for that double bundle of joy. 🙂
    Don’t forget to stay away from the wife when the contractions hit, or you might lose an important part of your anatomy! “How could you DO this to me! I’ll get you, you bas…..” – that’s why she’s watching football, you know – practice.

🙂

Best wishes, my friend, and I hope the next time we hear from you your family has doubled in size!

M3C

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

If you don’t hear from me for awhile you can assume things are normal beings I just don’t have time to game much anymore.

Planned c section on the 30th is the word on the streets. I’ll post a pic or two when the girls show up.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Glad to hear that it’s all as normal as can be then. I await to see the additions you bring to humanity. The all-father protect us all from that prospect. 🙂

– mule

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.