Arik – Guard Tower – Combo Door

Home Forums Discussion Forums Bug Reporting Arik – Guard Tower – Combo Door

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Combo Door broken…

Not sure how much detail I can get into safely in a post on this as I don’t want to spoil it for others… Um… Hmm…

We found some clues for a combo scattered about Arik. Three clues in total with 3 sets of numbers.

We tried various iterations of the numbers we found. We had a string of up to 11 digits, nothing worked for the 12th.

I therefore thought some of the information may have been bogus or incorrect. I worked backwards from the last 2 numbers. Say for example, the last two numbers were 21, I tried: 22, 23, 24, and if it went beyond for say, 23, I did: 231, 232, 233, 234.

None of that worked, so I tried: 11-14, 31-34, and 41-44. No good, so I backed up to the previous numbers in our string and tried those. Say the number before 21 was a 1 making it: 121. I tried 2xx, 3xx, and 4xx just to be sure. And so on, and so on. and so on, backwards I went.

I also did a process of elimination from the first digit onward. I tried 1, 2, 3, and 4 for the first digit. BUT… even if 2 let me progress further, I still tried 3 & 4 just to be safe. And so on, and so on, etc.

No combinations of any numbers worked on this door, up to 12 digits at the farthest point.

I’m not working tomorrow, and I will try to double check my findings to be sure. Not usre how much time I want to invest in this again though. Maybe I’ll wait for someone who know’s the combo to try it out first. I can provide the exact numbers we found and tried in a PM if requested.

Thank you,
    Cor

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

shot ya a pm, it will be more phun to figure this out IG. I don’t think it’s bugged.

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

It was working fine yesterday and there are more than 3 clues.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I think it is all straightened out now. Forgot to update this, sorry.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.