Bubba’s Emporium

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? Bubba’s Emporium

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #32764
    muddy
    Member
    • Markshire PCs:

    Rarely does a trip to the mail box leave me laughing.

    Thanks Bubba, the wife and I can hardly wait to open the package tonite.

    #54937
    BeyondThePale
    Member
    • Markshire PCs:

    You found it? Damn, I was hoping the wife would find it first and wonder WTF was going on.

    Enjoy.

    #54938
    Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

    Pictures, dammit! We need pictures!

    🙂

    M3C

    #54939
    BeyondThePale
    Member
    • Markshire PCs:

    Muddy got a parcel with the return address of
    Bubba’s Sex Toy Shop
    on it. Unfortunately it was only a couple of books I promised long long ago.

    Hope you enjoy them mudder.

    #54940
    domf
    Member
    • Markshire PCs:

    @muddy wrote:

    Thanks Bubba, the wife and I can hardly wait to open the package tonite.

    bow chicka wow wow

    #54941
    Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

    @domf wrote:

    bow chicka wow wow

    😯 LMAO!

    #54942
    muddy
    Member
    • Markshire PCs:

    @BeyondThePale wrote:

    You found it? Damn, I was hoping the wife would find it first and wonder WTF was going on.

    Enjoy.

    FYI, I don’t do much but three things my wife won’t do are take out the trash and recycling, clean the cat box, and get the mail.

    I had forgot about the books, hope they don’t suck. Thanks again.

    #54943
    mule
    Moderator
    • Markshire PCs:

    heh then the next one will have to be addressed to the wife with the Bubba’s sextoy shop return.. .heh.

    – mule

    #54944
    domf
    Member
    • Markshire PCs:

    @muddy wrote:

    FYI, I don’t do much but three things my wife won’t do are take out the trash and recycling, clean the cat box, and get the mail.

    i think another “bow chicka wow wow” is in order

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.