Character Development Sessions (CDS)

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game Character Development Sessions (CDS)

Viewing 17 posts - 31 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    vlan2k
    • Markshire PCs:

For Thorvald, the lack of Invisibility potions is REALLY cramping his style. I’d like to see him develop a mutually….. profitable….. relationship with the Thieves Guild in FH. As long as whatever he’s asked to do is not harmful to the Forest or its inhabitants then I don’t really see a problem with it.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

well as soon as I manage to get my computer running I think that can be arranged. Profit is something they always like…

– mule

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Why do you ask to develop the relations with the thieves guild in Foothold and not the ones in Stonemark, Yar, or Cona?

vlan2k
    • Markshire PCs:

because I’m at work and wrote before I could think things through completely…..

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

heh I assumed this was an OOC thing and we all know the thieves guild in FH exists and has invis potions. :P….well at least now everyone knows. Oh and he’ll get used…don’t worry 🙂

– mule

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

I didn’t know there was an active thieves guild in foothold, atleast I’ve never seen nor heard a peep from them.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

well the PC’s who belong to it are all semi-retired or just very quiet.. I can tell you Nordbert is one…and he’s semi-retired. There’s an area in FH that is a thieves guild though…

– mule

Shanara
    • Markshire PCs:

*coughs, coughs* Excuse me, I had something in my throat.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

something in your throat or do you just want to visit that sexy beast engman again? 😛

– mule

Shanara
    • Markshire PCs:

You think I’m really going to answer that one? 😉

Iathouz
    • Markshire PCs:

Yes?

Sarkhan
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

WHAT!!! A Thieves Guild in Foothold. Oh no We must Rise up and tear it down we cant have that in ……… Oh wait nevermind I just remembered Sar don’t care for Foothold very well carry on

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

I’d like to set up a CDS for Doog. He’s about to level into his new class, and I thought getting some DMs and other players involved would be a lot of fun.

I should have next Monday evening (Columbus Day) free from ~9 PM, as the wife will be away on business, and the boy should be in bed. But if this is too soon to get something planned that’s definitely ok.

Thanks!
    LT

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Just a quick bump folks.

Bio’s help the staff with this type of thing. Something decent is the best way for dm’s to get grasp on what makes your character tick, and allows for better rp.

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

*bump*

I have some time in the upcoming weeks here and there, leading up to the new year, so I can jump in on specific dates if we schedule them in advance. Post your ideas/requests here, and the staff can all start the ball rolling.

Haven’t seen any new bio entries regarding active PCs for quite some time, so please give us a morsel of something to work with…It will be answered, I assure you! 🙂

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

I am interested in crafting or CDSing a piece of headgear…my idea is pretty realistic and i would be more than happy to give the details to whoever wants to pick this up…

PM me if anyone is interested..

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

I just wanted to BUMP this, along with a snippet from BTP’s original post.

@BeyondThePale wrote:

…So, we’d like to propose the CDS. Give us your ideas for furthering your character plot and background wise and we will do our best to be accommodating. If you and another player get along well and you want to have something involving more than just yourself we welcome that as well.

Once the idea has been discussed, we will set up the server for your tailored session. But we need input. Not “I want to find a Staff of Power” but rather “I wish to delve further into such and such issue with my character by doing this.” This will allow you to enrich your character, not necessarily your XP totals or purse. It will also help us see your characters as you want them seen.

Feel free to throw ideas out, PM or forum wise. The more the merrier.

Now that the server is back up, this is more important than ever. Many players are bringing in new characters, so ideas about developing them are sorely needed. Ideas for developing more established characters are also appreciated.

PM any of the DMs, or Munin. That’ll get the ball rolling.

EDIT – Well lookey here, 1000th post. 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 31 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.