Corgano, this is for you…. BTP do not open!!!

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? Corgano, this is for you…. BTP do not open!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

as per our discussion Fri, these are Drizzt’s swords.

[img][650:328]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x237/boostnjuice/drizzts_swords.jpg[/img]

His main weapons are his two scimitars, named Twinkle and Icingdeath. Twinkle is a magical elven-forged blade. It emits a blue hue when held, reflecting the starlight its creator held dear. It is now known by Drizzt that he can control its light by so willing it. Icingdeath was found in the treasures of a white dragon of the same name, whom Drizzt and Wulfgar slew together. It gives its wielder protection from any form of fire. In the earlier of the series (namely, Sojourn and the Icewind Dale Trilogy), Drizzt used Montolio Debrouchee’s longbow in occasions, which he took after the death of Montolio Debrouchee. And later he caries Taulmial(sp?) “the heartseaker” the enchanted longbow of Cati-bre. He also carries a long dagger and two throwing knives in hidden sheaths in his boots.

Check out this link for som good detail of the replicas, click on the picts for bigger ones.

http://www.888knivesrus.com/product/WSDRIZZT

~Boost

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

heh his sword is named “twinkle”… that seems somehow so appropriate.. farking elves..

– mule

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@mule wrote:

heh his sword is named “twinkle”… that seems somehow so appropriate.. farking elves..

– mule

Ha! Mule! How very, troll, of you… 😛

Boost, these look pretty damn good! I’m guessing that you’re going to get both of them some day soon. They’re a fair bit of coin, but well worth it I’m sure.

Peace,
    Cor

Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

Blades…my second weakness…
    8)
    They look pretty cool, not a Drizzt’s fan but the sword look cool.
    This is part of my collection(last picture I took)

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

*bows to Osay’s awesome collection of killing stuff*

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Dang Osay! I’d be afraid to adjust your thermostat! Nice!!!

EDIT: At least I think that’s what that is. 😀

Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

@Corgano wrote:

Dang Osay! I’d be afraid to adjust your thermostat! Nice!!!

EDIT: At least I think that’s what that is. 😀

Yeah, thats what it is.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@Osay wrote:

Yeah, thats what it is.

Anyways, very, very sweet Osay! One heck of a collection you’ve got going there!

Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

@Corgano wrote:

@Osay wrote:

Yeah, thats what it is.

Anyways, very, very sweet Osay! One heck of a collection you’ve got going there!

That just the stuff hanging on the wall, I still have a shelf(on the very left of the picture) that is filled with knives. Also have a box full of pocket knives, at least 50 of them.
    What can I say…I like to stab stuff…..just kidding. 😆

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@Osay wrote:

What can I say…I like to stab stuff…..just kidding. 😆

Remind me not to get on your bad side… 😉

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Self control is getting the better of me… Oh the stories I could tell about the people that came into the giant “shoe box” sports store I once worked at. There was a giant assortment of fantasy swords/knives and I was ALWAYS the first one to run to the cutlery section when someone paged…

“Customer assistance to the sword case… customer assistance to the sword case”

There were some good times with customers I nick named “Lurch”, “The Alien Slayer”, and “The Kendo-stick Assassin”. They may have been psychos but damn they were fun to watch.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.