Diablo 3 demo video

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? Diablo 3 demo video

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:
    Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Diablo…. hrmm.. a fun hack n slash… looks like another classic.

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

Diablo II was the first online game I really got hooked on. Can’t wait for this one….all I need is a computer that works.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Sweet! When it comes out we should hook up and make a party together, to take on Diablo III!!! Muhahahaa! 😈

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

The original Diablo is what got me into computer gaming in the first place. I LOVE that game. Diablo 2 was also a great game…

I am going to have to install those suckers I think… and then get ready for the trifecta

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

I didn’t take to Diablo, only for one reason, seemed too easy. My first Game was Age of Empires, then Baulder’s Gate 2, then 1, then the expansion for 2….. Icewind Dale… Going from BG2 to Diablo would have made the PoG leader Very angry, we played BG, not that sisy game Diablo, so I admit, I never gave it a fair chance.. but I have outside influence to blame here. This new one I will give fair shake and try when the price goes down from the launch price.

Those that know what PoG stands for may know what I speak of, or maybe they don’t. PoG was the Clan of Baulder’s Gate Players that chatted and partied through BG2 at all hours of the evenings. Good old gamespy chat rooms, with voice… Clan tags and suedo-names… memories… The first Online gaming experiances….

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

@muddy wrote:

The original Diablo is what got me into computer gaming in the first place. I LOVE that game. Diablo 2 was also a great game…

I am going to have to install those suckers I think… and then get ready for the trifecta

Hey Muddy, if you don’t have Hellfire–the expansion for the original Diablo–let me know. I’ll pass it along to you.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

I beat hellfire in 5 days… college is for sucks, gaming is for real men. Besides, who needs decent grades to dip water off of bridges? Not me. 🙂

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Actually Muddy, you do. That degree is the License to slack.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.