Faith

This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bigred June 29, 2010 at 2:21 am.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

Eighteen years ago the mages found me on the steps of the mages guild in Stonemark. Looking down on me thay where to find a baby girl with a strange tattoo on her lower back.

Growing up in a mages guild was allot of fun and i got too see allot of amazing things all the mages where good to me like i was there own child.School was all day and every day i had my nose in a book most of my childhood i new one day i would need this knowledge so i did what the mages told me and thay told me about thangs of past and future.

I read about the races of markshier and the monsters.But the one thing they did not tell me was anything about me if i asked i was blown off like they did not hear me. So many questions unanswered who where my mother and father what does this tattoo on my lower back have to do with my past and why are the mages keeping it all from me.

The older i got the more i seen that the mages where never going to let me out of there site and i have never been out of the mages guild ever. thay watched over me like i was something very important too them but soon that would all change. Eighteen years past and it was my birthday we had cake and gifts and it started my back was on fire and a bright white light was glowing from my tattoo it did not hurt but by the looks on the mages faces i new it was not good.

The mages seeing this called a big meeting to discuss this and the brunnig and glowing stopped. About three hours later all the mages came out and thay all had a sad look on there faces what is it am i ok i asked. the mages told me it was time to go out and find my path and that there would be people looking for me soon and i was no longer safe here.What does this tattoo mean i asked and the mages told me they can not tell me that i would find out win the time was right.Who are the ones looking for me if not safe in a mages guild than where.

The mages told me that we do not have time to waste we do not have the power to hide you anymore go and find allies to help you. Go to foothold and take this map,gold, and food. good bye my child i wish you the best they told me and walked away with there backs too me.

I have wanted to go out side of the guild all my life but now that i can i am scared to death of what is out there to see it up close was not like looking at it in a book or out a window. I packed my things and got on my may to foot hold not stopping to talk to anyone on the way it was so cold and i was so alone. The map got me there and win i got to the gate the map flew out of my hand as the wind picked up.

In side of foothold a nice darwf told me where i can get a room for the night at the Red Dragon INN so i got a room for three days and got in to bed and pulled out one of my books for it was the only friend i had.

[img][487:500]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9197/btattoo09jf.jpg[/img]

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

I woke up to day with the same dream it was me in a war with powerful wizards and sorcerers like i am looking through the eyes of a well trained sorceress fighting the evil wizard hoard. I must know more of this what can i be I fill it in my blood there is more to me the only place i have to look is to the God’s.

Starting in the temple of Odin in foothold i prayed to Odin for help for hours and a Valkyrie come down from the sky with a light that blinded me.
    She told me i was to be a grate sorceress and i must be righteous and only i can make the change to my magical power.She told me to look in the library in Stonemark for more answers.

I can fill the change coming day by day my blood is my power.
    There is one that seeks me out now his name is Tarek a demon he wishes to stop me i have told to many looking for answers about my past the mages tryed to protect me from for 18 year.

Now if he finds me. For i am in grate danger and will need to be at my best to hold back the evil hoards.

Looking in th the grate library of Stonemark for answers there was nothing there about my father or mother. This dream was it my past or the future yet to come.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

In the last few months lots has happened anther 13 has showed it’s face and Reinhart has turned evil. The lich is back and is using a small child to do his biddings.ogers and koblods working together to kidnap
    a baby from yar and now murders in the yar inn.

It is as if the hole kingdom has a dark vale over it what is to come even with all my power i can not see the future. The worst part is i did something just as bad i went with a small wizard that was hired by gypsies to open what i found out to be a old sarcophagus of a elven warrior by the name of Dahlve.

From a old elven clan named Ban’memin. They needed me and the ather magic user to open the sarcophagus you see it was magically sealed so no one could get in and for a good reason i am shore.

My payment for this was gold and some scrolls but at what price what have i done what did they take from that sarcophagus all i could tell was that they took some bones.

Praying to Odin to for give my mistake i felt the wrath of his disappointment and told that little half magic wizard that he was to help me write are wrong and find out what was took.

The little pointy nosed wizard told me nothing will come of it and that he was not going to help me so now i am alone in fixing what i did i just hope i can before it is too late.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

Today what a day the sun is out wow and all the ice on the trees looks so beautiful. all the snow and ice well it real does fill like home here now.

MY magic is getting so strong and the power wow. Do not let me forget sar how will i tell him should i tell him the old lady sage told me i am having twins. Sar’s twins how will he fill about me i like sar but this changes things so much we are going to have a family.

Three months later !!!!!

Well i am showing now what a belly i have. Sar has been so good to me and my babies are ok in my big fat belly a few days i have woke up sick and i have this filling someone or thing is following me in the shadows i have not told sar he has so much going on. Who could it be and why me i will do all i can to keep my babies safe.

Five months later !!!!!!!!

On my way to stonemark for some bigger cloths to fit me i go to get on the caravan just to see i was to late he had left for stonemark already so i started to walk i could use the fresh air on my face.

On my way i saw no one out no one but that thing in the shadows what did it want with me i began to walk faster and was running out of breath walking so fast with the to twins in my belly the twins no one will hurt them i must get to safety but it was to late looking behind me like i was the hole time i was running.
    Looking back to the road in front of me there he was Reinhart the Red i could not even get out word or a scream he hit me over the head with the helt of his sword and win i woke up i was tied up in some cave and my head was ringing.

Reinhart fed me and was good to me for what i did not no why he needed me why did he not kill me my head had a gash and it was deep and did not look so good i was getting sick bad sick after that i fell asleep and win i woke up i was in sar’s arms where i had missed being the hole time.

One month later !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The babies are do at anytime i am now back at the red dragon after sar took me away so reinhart could not find me. so good to be back in foothold i have missed my friends and sar off looking to build us a home for us and the kids we are going to have that family after
    all.

Today i woke up real sick and i have had enough of the food here at the red dragon inn, So i went to go th the gargoyle to get some real food. On the way my eye sight was blurry all that was on my mind was the twins i got to the gargoyle. Yelling in pain i told bozly to find sar fast for i could fill my life being pulled right out of me looking at the bar keeper i told him save my babies with my last breath as i fell to the flour in a deep coma like sleep.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

The twins have been born and me and the kids are fine now we are keeping the kids at the mages guild in stonemark. We will bring them home win are house is done.

I hope for all my friends to see them but for now i just want to keep them safe from the evil that has a way to come about win we are not ready for it.

Me and sar are looking for a good a day for are wedding sar is not much help he is all about the house and work.
    I thank it is his way of getting out of planing our wedding day i will need help and a good place to have it.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

The wedding is just a few days away what will i where I can only hope that mine and Sar’s wedding will be as nice.

Sar is not to happy with Aels right now i hope we can work to make this all better before there big day we all have been good friends too long to have strife with such good friends.

My power is growing I can feel it in me and my girls our magic is strong Sar loves them so much seeing him with them reminds me how much i love him and why i will be wedded to him.

The house is coming along fast and he has worked real hard to get it done with no help from are friends he tells me about how he has down all the work him self and why have none of are so called friends been here to help.

Never have i been so happy in my life i have all i ever wanted and it can only get better from here I have the man of my dreams and to healthy girls that will grow up to be grate young lady’s and will fight for good to make Markshire a safe place to live and make the God’s happy.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

Today are new home is done it is huge Sar built this for me all that work
    for me and the girls life is good .

I had to put a good friend away her name is kyla she is confused about her father I hope I can help her come to see that her father is a killer before it is too late for her.

The captain of the Blood Ravens came to me asking about kyla and about a lich I do not know what there intensions with kyla are but I told her I would look in to the lich problem for her and let her know what I could find out.

My to girls are getting so big and strong and are growing so fast it is hard to keep them clothed with the nanny I have more time to help where I can and put my magic’s to good use I wish I could save everyone but I know I can’t so I do what I can to make odin happy with me for he has blessed me with a man that loves me and to grate children
    and a lovely home out side of Yar.

I would have to say that there are many new people in town it is hard to trust but I must say kyle showed me a side of him just the other day I was hunting in the icetroll caves and was stuck with traps all around me with out his help I would have not made it out alive. He was with Nitha both in the Blood Ravens
    maybe they are not the mercenaries everyone keeps calling them.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

Coming home from the library in Stonemark looking for what I could find on liches Sar was to have dinner with me at the hose but he was not there nor did he come home that night at all I am worried sick. It has been three days now where could he be this is not like Sar to just leave with out telling me where he has gone or to be away from his daughters he loves so much.

I have put up a reward of 20,000 thousand gold to who can find him I will just die if something bad has happened to my Sar. I pray to the God’s to bring him back to me.

Today in Foothold I ran in to a group talking to Gustov he was paying runestones for someone to bring him fire from the crypts of Foothold for a unknown client of his he would not reveal his or her name to us.

Thanking to my self what would someone need with a cursed fire from the crypts it could not be good or safe for this group to go alone so I went just so I could find out who and why and to make shore this evil fire did not fall it to the wrong hands.

Getting to the crypts the undead where more than ready for us and getting the fire was not so hard it was getting out of the crypt alive with the fire it was almost as if it was a trap all are exits where blocked by anything the undead could find only by the grace of Odin we made it out alive.

I thought I could use the fire Gustov needed for this client of his as a barging chip but he would not have it so I paid the group with gold and three runestones of my own for the damn evil fire but it came with a long talking to I gave the group on doing the right thing and fallowing your heart.

All the gold was returned to me and all but one of the runestones for the group knew what they did was not for the good of Foothold only one of the group members kept his runestone for he could not see what he was doing was wrong you see some are blind by greed and can never see past that even if it has to hurt others to get it.

I took the torch with the fire from the crypt it was lit with to the temple of Foothold to extinguish the fire in holy water there was smoke as it hit the holy water like a snake hissing for its life and you could see as the magic left the fire for it knocked me back a few steps with a orange glow.

Not knowing if what I did would have dispelled the evil magic fire I went to the father of the temple he told me what I did was the right thing but why would Gustov give up his prize so fast and like him I knew it would only be time before anther group would come by and take his job of getting this evil fire for his unknown client.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

I was delivering food to the temple like i do once a month for the more needy in Yar when the sound of swords and battle came from the other room so i ran to see who would disrespect Odins temple like that. Entering the room i saw Nitha and Kyle laid out on the floor
    badly wounded. My eyes’ was what i was seeing right it was Tarek a foul beast demon and a woman with wings that called Tarek master.

Tarek had pulled his sword to kill Skryme the temple priest i had to stop him i shouted spell after spell at him but there was no stopping this demon he ran his sword right in Skryme’s heart lifting him in the air as the foul demon licked the blood running down his arm with a devilish long tung pour Skryme was dead i could not save him.

Dispelling his magic bearer i used my strongest and deadliest of spells with the temple guards help distracting him I shouted the words of the spell sending the demon back to hell for the time being for i know he will return like he has done be four casting magic fire on my staff i chased the winged woman out of the temple where she flew off in to the night.

I fear he will reap revenge for what i have done so i have begun to put magic wards on the house to keep my children safe from this monster.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

As of late Sar has not been his self after his trial it is like he is someone else as if the fire in his heart as been put out. I watch him as he plays with the girls for hours. I know he loves us but now with Keliana and Phantom goading him in to a fight he is in trouble with the law once more I fear there is a darker force here. I hear that after you kill a man to just kill him you are never the same after. We all have it in us but most never see it till that point when we are pushed and something just snaps.

Phantom why did he do this was it his plan to get back at Sar for killing Rienhart one of there Blood Raven,s “I am just so damn mad at Phantom” all that Sar has had put on his shoulders all this weight The god’s the Law, and Sar killing the man Reinhart the Red who was once his best Friend. I do hope I do not see Phantom on the road for I do not know if I will be able to hold back my temper for when I am angry it affects my magic with the mood that I am in at the time.

Magic the power how it runs to every part of my being. It scares me the power I have some times I do not see how all that magic is just bottled up in me calling to be let out but I make my self only use my magic for good and never for personal gain. But the stuff I can do with my power but yet I hold back not using all my potential but you see my days of holding back are no more the god’s bestowed this power to me to use it and that is what I am going to do. Even if I have to protect my family from the law you see Sar is a champion of one of the God’s he does not belong in the courts of men.
    Hillar will not have Sar’s hand I fear that something is after Sar and the town is being manipulated by a darker force you can feel it in town the restlessness’ of the people and all the fighting among the town folk. Sar will not be there pone to play with like a chest bored piece I must get to the bottom of this.

The last few weeks I have been going to the lost city of Arik looking for old tomes and books of towns being manipulated looking anywhere I could to find answers I just can’t see foothold turning on the one man who would give his life for anyone of them there is a plot on Sar and may the God’s give mercy to whom it maybe behind this if I find them.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

Today i got up just to find Sar not laying next to me in bed, he had not left the house in days where could he have gone.

So i got the girls ready for class at the mages guild in Stonemark and took off to find my husband who was not well and did not need to be out in the cold but he was in Foothold someone needed him there kids where missing and they needed Sar to find them.

This is a good for Sar it will show him he is still needed and no one will ever forget the Grate Sar Khan the father to my children and a hero to the people.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

As Faith walk through the house looking and the trashed home and the blood all over brother bear. She understood why they did it . what upset her was the total lack of respect and the they held no regard for there house they had broke in at two points of entry and then trashed the rest of the house on there way through knocking doors and shelves . These were there friends and yet they went through his house with the same respect they would give a orc and its house.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

Spent the day with the girls they have both grown up so fast i watched Sara and Kara playing in the yard with brother bear as i picked beans for are super what would i do with out them and Sar i do not know.

bigred
    • Markshire PCs:

Was in Foothold today getting suppiles for the house and new leather pants for the girls. There she was kayla in a mad fit comming out of the temple in Foothold she shifted to a silver dragon and took flight to the snowy sky.

I shifted to a pixie and fallowed after her all the way to Arik as she landed she tore though i group of Alhoons like they where pages from a old book i had to use a hold spell to even talk to her and stop Kayla from the killing anymore in her mad rage.

We worked together to make it out of arik alive she seems to be more her self now with no more of this we stuff for now.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.