fine then…. 17 weeks

Home Forums Admin Only THE GUYS fine then…. 17 weeks

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  muddy June 12, 2008 at 12:51 pm.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Friday was 17 weeks. The internal hemorrhage that has been plaguing this pregnancy seems to have disappeared, which is very good. Not only do they cause miscarriages, but they also cause premature labor… neither one we want to deal with.

Baby B has a 80% chance of being a girl from what the doctor thinks. This baby is very mellow, it moves if you prod it enough and seems to just be content sucking it’s thumb.

Baby A is somewhat like me… unable to contain itself for more than a few seconds. It is always stretching, crossing legs, moving arms, flipping in circles, etc… They were unable to put a handle on figuring out what it is. The doctor thinks it’s also a girl but she has no evidence or proof which to me makes her a quack. On the 23rd we have our next ultra sound and we will then know what we’re having.

I could care less if they’re both girls if that means they’ll both be normal upstairs and healthy all around. But if I could choose I really wouldn’t mind the other one being a boy. 🙂

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Allright!! So, Matrimis and Viridian…..works for me – now just convince the missus. Excellent news, Muddy!! Keep us in the loop!

🙂

M3C

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Wow…twins. 🙂

Here’s to a healthy, happy birthday for them both.

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Keep the good news coming dude, and let your wife know she has a group of idiots OUTSIDE of her family rooting for her.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

@beyondthepale wrote:

Keep the good news coming dude, and let your wife know she has a group of idiots OUTSIDE of her family rooting for her.

heheh

aye!

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

I cannot use Viridian. There is a community credit union named Viridian.

I think we’ll stick with Olivia for the girls name. 🙂

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Oh, man, you ever watch AotS? Before you name your kid Olivia, you should check it out – “Attack of the Show” 🙂

M3C

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Problem is for every name out there, there is some annoying A-hole associated with it. Paul and Shawn were my favorite names up until about 3 years ago. 😉

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

You could always go with Jon… nevermind..

What about Frin? But you have to make her middle name whatever the hel you called your halfling for her surname…

– mule

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Frin’s last name is amusing… that’s what the random name generator for the game came up with.

you can’t beat that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.