Follow-up to Gathering 08

Home Forums Admin Only The Gathering Follow-up to Gathering 08

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mule June 18, 2008 at 9:32 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

First, I want to thank Mark and his family for allowing us in to their vacation home. Damned brave thing to do. 🙂

I for one plan to put together a separate thank you note for Mark to forward to his grandfather, who owns the place.

Honestly, I figured it would look as nice it showed online but I really was expecting it to be smaller then it was. The rooms were huge. The beds comfortable and plentiful, even though Monty opted for the couch.

Next, aside from Monty forgetting to give me back my spare key and remote starter fob, anyone lose anything? I’ve still got some clean up and unpacking to do myself but haven’t come across anything missing or extra.

I had SMR’s stuff for nearly half the year after the last one. 🙂

Finally, I want to thank everyone who attended for making the effort and providing me with my best vacation in years (haven’t actually been on a vacation since 2000). In addition, I want to thank Vlan for letting Monty and I chill at his place for a few hours. It was nice to catch up. And I want to thank Mrs. Monty for letting me crash on their couch before making the final leg of the trip home.

Mark, PM me your address so I can send you the map I forgot to bring with me. Then you can stop sharing G’s. 😆

For those that didn’t make it who would like a cap. Sorry, the remainder are for our first MS2 contest. You have a shot right along with the rest of the masses. However, it might be the case we’ll be ordering more and at that time I will be taking orders.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Nope, I haven’t lost anything, though I gained some flip-flops and sunscreen I won’t need for a while.

– mule

91X
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Pops email address is:

fsikes@carolina.rr.com

no pics or details please. I dont want him to know we were -1

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Hello,

I was one of Mark’s friends who had use of your Beach House out in North Myrtle Beach near the end of May. He was good enough to supply your email so we could give our thanks. We all had a good time and the place was very nice. So thanks, I appreciate your generosity which facilitated this gathering.

That’s what I sent, short and sweet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.