Gate Guard

Home Forums Discussion Forums Bug Reporting Gate Guard

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

The guard at, “The Gate” that opens it and closes it for you after you show him a pass, has been lost in the desert for a while now.

Maybe a week or so? Or it has happened a few times in a week. The gates have been unlocked, luckily. And when he was there, he was having trouble opening them. Maybe they were already unlocked? Don’t know for sure.

Thank You.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

yeah he helped me with the second blue worm I fought in the desert.
    It was kind of surprising.

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

SEE!!! So I’m not mad! NWN has a ghost in it. Right now it’s possesed the gate guard…. I’m not crazy!! Hurray! I have see things in every NWN mod/server I’ve ever played on. Like a ghost running around moving things and causing chaos.

How else do you explain what I have seen, and the strange bugs that ‘appear’ where there was no bug for the past year?

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

It may go back to the huge battle the was fought in the gate right at that spot. There were about 100 frost giants and a few waves of white dragons as well. Something may have become ‘broken’ during that time. Just a guess… *shrugs*

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

should fix with an update automatically…and i believe there is one coming this weekend..

Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

In fact, the update has come … Of course, there’s no gate anymore so the guard is superfluous.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

@Thrym wrote:

there’s no gate anymore so the guard is superfluous.

*grunts*

DAMN straight.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

*Shakes Head* On the guard’s defense, he still needs someplace to haunt… 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.