Hello

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Marla
    • Markshire PCs:

Hello everyone, I just arrived to this server a few days ago and everyone I’ve met (Panitha, Loli, Sevron, Panitha’s many other characters, and Faith) have been wonderful in helping me get started. 😮 I’d just like to say that you all have made a very rich server that I cant wait to spend more time in. Hopefully I can meet some more of you in game :), most I’ve met seem to be in EST which works out great for me.So..uh…Hi!

Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

Welcome to Markshire.

Unfortunately, as a side effect of working heavily on Markshire 2 you won’t be seeing me in game except to handle troubleshooting should anything arise. *crosses fingers* Luckily, it’s been pretty quiet.

However, if you do have any questions please post em to the forums. We all love to help people out.

Marla
    • Markshire PCs:

*facepalm* Oops, I could have sworn I posted in the correct area, and hello ehehe.

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Hiya! Welcome aboard. You’ll find that the DMs and players here are all quite friendly. If you need help someone is usually available.

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Welcome! You’ll meet Monty soon enough, and you’ve already met me….sort of. *Grins* Have fun and I’ll see ya IG soon!

M3C

Marla
    • Markshire PCs:

:O Going to guess you were the North Wind with the pleasant undead we got to smash >.>.

Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

@Marla wrote:

*facepalm* Oops, I could have sworn I posted in the correct area, and hello ehehe.

No biggie.

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Welcome aboard Marla!

I’ve been pretty sparse these days as well, and don’t really have much of an excuse. 😕 But hopefully we’ll get to meet up in game soon.

Glad you’re enjoying the place, it’s a great bunch of folks!

LT

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

welcome, hope you stick around.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Welcome to Markshire!

I’m sure I’ll catch ya IG again soon!

You know me as Sevron, teh Greatest Swordsman Evar!

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Welcome,

I’ve been sparse myself. Been lotsa distractions for me lately. Maybe i’ll pop in sometime. When do you normally try to log on?

Hrmm maybe some players should start up a regular night again.

– mule

Marla
    • Markshire PCs:

Weekdays I can be on anytime from 2:30ish pm to 10:30 pm, and the weekends are usually open to anytime. 🙂

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Welcome, Marla!

I’m certain I’ll catch you in game sometime soon. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.