Hi all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Markshire PCs:

Finally! a place where I (almost, virtually) can’t find characters defined by feats, levels, and ability scores. I look forward to having a great time here. 🙂 Hope I get the chance to meet some of the actual players online…

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Hello alastor, and welcome to Markshire! You’ll be happy to know that we’re a kind of haven for roleplayers, and although you’ll find your fair share of incredible combat (particularly the harder you look…), interaction and storytelling is at the core of what we’re about.

I both play and serve as one of the DMs here; I’ll be sure to catch up to you in game. 🙂

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

As I said in the other thread welcome to the community. I believe SMR said it all about our philosophy here. Hrmm all these new players lately. I have to get Ghak back into shape.

– mule

Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

Welcome to Markshire.

Yes, we’ve become a hideout for RPers and those that wish to continue playing NWN1.

I’m sure you’ll have an excellent time.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Welcome to Markshire!

Wow! You’re like the 3rd/4th new face this past week! I’m sure I’ll run into you sooner than later. 😀

Peace,
    Cor

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

New players even shake me out of my doldrums… Rok needs some new jewelry.

Welcome. 🙂

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Welcome to the neighborhood! See ya in Foothold, or Yar, or Cona, or…..

M3C

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Hail and Welcome! Am sure you’ll bump into all in game sooner than later. If not, check the and post play times here:
    https://markshire.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=991

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.