Incorporating new adventurers to a party

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? Incorporating new adventurers to a party

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  domf December 9, 2008 at 3:59 pm.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Well, LT’s main party has recently seen the addition of a new member.

Our daughter was born yesterday!

She’s a bit little, but we’re hoping that as a halfling, we can groom her into filling the rogue role. Cause I’m tired of buying knock and find traps scrolls. (Actually, she’s a little early, and is on the small side).

I haven’t been around much lately, but this means that won’t likely change in the near future.

One more thing:

GO PATS!!!! Beat those looser Steely McBeamers!

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Congratulations LT. As an expert on halflings I recommend lots of food and start the stealth training early. A room full of angry cats with her food and toys on the other side should be a good training grounds.

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

CONGRATZ!
    Halfling women are always the cuteist. You will have to stock up on enlarge person spells though. If you don’t she will be mad at not being able to ride the rides the rest get to ride.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Congratz!!!

Hope your holiday season is filled with much joy! Oh, and don’t worry, with the new party creation tools you can create up to 4 members of your party! So you’d better get to work on the rest! 😆

Cayle
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Be warned however that those party members interact! As the game progresses, they also develop their own – usually conflicting for the sake of conflicting – agendas. Soon you’ll find yourself on side quests such as moderating between whether “Barbie’s Adventures” or “Happy Feet” goes into the DVD player first. All in all, they add to the story so much that it would not be the same without them.

Gratz!

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

@Lt. Tyler wrote:

Our daughter was born yesterday!

Congratulations! Welcome to the future world of dating and worrying. Don’t worry, it can have its fun moments.

Just visualize the scene from Bad Boys II where you and a friend terrorize your daughter’s date.

@Lt. Tyler wrote:

One more thing:

GO PATS!!!! Beat those looser Steely McBeamers!

While it’s hilarious to remind people of their mascot’s short comings it’s even funnier to watch the Pats lose to the Chinned Ones and bobble the ball all over hel.

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Congrats, LT!! Now there are two new bundles of joy! You can always call Muddy for advice…. No, wait….

🙂

M3C

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

The only tip I can give is to never mention a dirty diaper to the significant other. If I hear the tell tale wet sounds coming from down below I always try to get my wife to pick that one up first (we have twin girls 5 1/2 weeks old). It’s tough but I’m fairly crafty.

“Hey babe, I gotta use the can, can you come watch Olivia for a second?”

Works most times.

Been through over 800 diapers in just over a month… that’s a lot of stank!

Cayle
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

well gratz to you too muddy. I must have missed that before.

And twins… oh my…

Well, look at it this way. Our younger one was born just as his older sister was graduating from diapers to the potty; so we spread our diaper changes over six years. You’ll get it over in three.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

congrats!

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Oh my! He talks like Keli!

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Thanks everyone!

We were able to take the girl home yesterday, as she’s doing great.

And congrats too muddy. Still though, if you think the diapers are bad now, wait until they’re toddlers eating normal food. And though you might be crafty, I’m guessing the wife is gonna pick up on your schemes long before then!

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Them women folk are smart like that. They know how to spot the schemes.

on a side note:

Been through over 800 diapers in just over a month… that’s a lot of stank!

that’s how we know they’re muddy’s daughters.

– mule

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

congrats on babies.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.