Molly McQuark — Aelswith

Home Forums DM Forums PC Storylines Molly McQuark — Aelswith

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mule November 30, 2008 at 7:02 pm.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

This Chaotic evil fighter/rouge is her first Evil char. I picked her up immediately with a cat posses by the lovely Angerboda. Her talk of revenge on men and hate for Lord Mark and Captain Hilar intriged her. She is a shoe in for Redemption.

She will be getting her Evil training from Angerboda and Hel. I will be directing her to follow the laws of Hel, and express the chaotic with ideas from Angerboda. Later this will be passed off to Redemption, though she will still be praying and asking for help to Angerboda I imagine.

These will be more like training wheels for her as she is having fun and was headed on the fast track to mass murderer in town before I stepped in.

She hates children, Authoritative men, Men, Men in power, Men in slums, Men that are too Good, and Men that are too fat and lazy. She says this char is a persona used in another chars poems. The one that kicked her cat. So I am guessing this one is more of a bully. and she has shown that quality.

Teaching her to be evil has been… satisfying.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Forgive me if I missed it but who is the player? New player or old player here at Markshire?

*grin* and what is “evil training”?

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Sorry bout that. Look now, the changes are made on the title.
    So, no holes in my logical use of these players?

She thinks just hate and murder is evil. How to be an evil character is yet another story. Taking pointers on the Evil PC threads we have and my own personal thoughts, I am funneling to her in a form of training. Maybe she will become the next Vruruk on perfect role models. hehehe I mean than literally and pun.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Yes, undisciplined evil is just murder, thieving and general mayhem. However, true evil that has the ability to affect the world on large scales knows discipline and patience. That may be good training.

On a side note. AELSWITH IS PLAYING EVIL?!?!?!?! I think the first thing you’re gonna have to do is beat the nice and innocence out of her.

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Well, so far so good, no beating required. This approach has done well, plus, I believe she is talking to all of the other players about it. Like C and Cor.

She now has her Maiden’s Touch Gloves. She has had her meeting with a priestess of Angerboda. She has been introduced to Redemption and is ready for evil missions.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Well make sure to give her something potent. Not just stealing candy from babies. Something where someone innocent dies would probably be best, maybe an assassination for political reasons.

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Aye, somehting to help train her subtlety. So far she is a bit to quick to state he side.

Maybe a kidnapping to lure the offical out into the open where she is to kill them. The offical protects children in orphanges from slave labor. Without him, a friendlier offical will be in his place.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

heh now that’s devious. Both because it is really a good evil motivation and because it will make the pl ayer realize she’s playing evil…

I like it.. go with it.

– mule

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.