Monkey Suit

Home Forums Admin Only THE GUYS Monkey Suit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Thrym Thrym April 28, 2008 at 2:56 pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

The boy had to rent and put on the Monkey Suit for his Prom. He stoically made the rounds after getting dressed up. Posed for my mother and was mildly embarrassed. The guys in attendance for the draft managed to get off the couch long enough to come out to embarrass him further. Thanks Paul and Eric!

So I got some pics:

The boy went Stag, had a good time and got home around 1:30 am. Supposedly there were no major incidents especially since I wasn’t inclined to embarrass him by showing up at midnight when the parents were allowed to show up for pics.

He did ride third wheel with his buddy and his date pictured below. I include this image for posterity and to point out the location of my wedding ring. See the inset white box.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

ha so who ruffed him up before the first pic? his glasses look a bit crooked.

– mule

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

@mule wrote:

ha so who ruffed him up before the first pic? his glasses look a bit crooked.

– mule

A perpetual state of being for him.

He loosened his tie and shirt collar prior to arrival citing it was choking him.

His mother was the monkey suit supervisor. Her inability to listen to the kids is ingrained. So likely she overrode any concerns he had regarding the shirt.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.