must’ve been a bad weekend for camping…

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? must’ve been a bad weekend for camping…

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Sarkhan
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@muddy wrote:

Not contractors, and these guys don’t live in Misery, down in Kansas. We just drove to Misery to fish.

In Referance to the word Misery.

Quick story: (Warning!! May not make sence.)

My Dad was in the U.S. Army and made a full career of it so I have been all over the world all before I turned 16 and I loved every place we lived Except Fort Polk Lousiana Its Hot and Humid. Very miserable in the summer Well One day my dad said We Were going on a road trip to Fort Leanardwood Missiouri He had found a buddy of his that he went through basic with and served with in Baumholder Germany where ther both were P.L.D.C. Instructors Attached to the 8th ID
    So I went and told This girl I was dateing that I’d be gone for a week or so and that I was going to visit a friend of my dads at Ft Leanard Mo. Well First of her Dad pips in “Are ya Stayin Boy!
    *look of fear*(as was normal when he was around) Ahhh N..No Sir Jus visiting
    Ya I soppos I couldnt get that lucky
    Well you know what they call that place don’t you
    *More Fear* No Sir …… What?
    *Evil grin and chuckle* They call it Fort Lost in the woods Misery!
    *confused look* Why’s that?
    There was no reply after that he just walked away laughing maniacly

I know it was a stupid story but muddys pronucation of missiuori sparked a memory and i thought I’d share it but dont get the wrong impression of Amandas Dad he liked me But He had this Twisted Sence of humor and found delight in scaring the crap out of me

ekosix
    • Markshire PCs:

I don’t know you, but I owe you for that amazing story. That’s funnier than Dane Cook. You guys should make Natty Lite a drink in the mod.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

I can almost die happy, I’ve a sticky in most of the forums now.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

pfft! You just need new goals. Besides that’s just most of the forums you can see 😛

– mule

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

doublepost! woot…. ok this forum popped up as unread, but my post was last. Who edited their post?

– mule

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

call the post police….

i think someone commented then deleted it…*looks around for other clues* i scanned all of the posts…no edits….

its slow at work today..

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

It’s always good to revisit great vacation trips.

You both enjoyed the jaunt down my horrible memory lane.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

😛 yeah, it was a dangerous lane to navigate, had to avoid the cowpies.

– mule

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

i absolutely love muddy stories…if there were a newsletter or subscription..i would pay for it..

consider it muddy

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.