Need a favor Friday 27

Home Forums DM Forums DM Events Need a favor Friday 27

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Opinvu June 27, 2008 at 11:13 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Holy cows, I am late on this post….

I need a DM to aid me for the final episode… only one small task. Log in as DM on the day, friday, while my character Opinvu is in game. Use the DM wand upon him and select Copy/restore, then Copy Character to Campaign object.

You then port to the Custom encounter zone and use the dm want to restore the copy you just made. This is like spawning the copy. Same Dm Wand function, Aelswith will also appear, don’t worry about this.

Now, your favor is complete.

If anyone, could do this, you East coast guys, when you get home from work? Might be 3hrs before I do, and before most logon. If Thrym could do this, then bubmp me off the server so ther is no evidence I am logged in as Opi….I could then log in as DM later and play with Opi at the same time. I need him as a prop to end the Opi kills lich with a towel story.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Course if I remember to log him on the next day woulda been a good start, but I didn’t remember when I awoke and showered. Though I did half way down the road.

I will be on now, if anyone see this in the next couple hours, please pop-in!
    Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.