NEED KNUCKLES!!!

Home Forums Discussion Forums Foothold Bulletin Board NEED KNUCKLES!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BoostNJuice July 6, 2010 at 3:49 am.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #33193

    Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

    The note somehow seems to be magically floating in mid-air in close proximity to the Foothold bulletin board. It reads:

    I’ll pay a handsome sum for skeleton knuckles. They must be quality knuckles, scraped clean, with no trace of flesh or gristle hanging from them. I’d also prefer them bleached, if possible.

    Please contact:
    Catani Daller. 123 Dragon Inn, Suite B.
    Foothold Township.
    Kingdom of Markshire

    #58213

    Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

    As Bram walks past the Foothold bulletin board, something catches his good eye. It is a small note floating in mid air very near the board. He adjusts his eye patch, leans on his staff a bit, and squints to read the note as it is rather dark out this evening.

    “So, Cat is looking for skeleton knuckles, as am I. I hope her note catches the attention of someone able to gather them. I would pay well for them too. But this note, it just won’t do…”

    Bram reaches out to the note and says a few words quietly and waves his hand from left to right over the note. The note slowly increases in size a bit, and all the lettering on the note becomes much clearer to read.

    “There, that should do.”

    Bram slowly continues about his way wondering if there is someone who is brave and capable enough to fetch the knuckles.

    #58214

    BoostNJuice
    Moderator
    • Markshire PCs:

    a bald man with a green beard walks up to the mysterious note hanging in mid air. He has been a long time away from central Markshire, scouting on the fringes of the known world, but he is returned now, and ready to once again help the hardy folk of this freezing land. he reaches down and scratches his feline companion’s neck.

    “well now Storm… let us head to the stash, and see if we can fill this needy citizen’s request.”

    The 700lb panther issues a low growl…

    “well of course I will discern the intent before I deliver the goods.”

    They both set off on a meandering course.

    (ooc: I have at least one full bag, but pc must be good align!)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.