NEW: Markshire Store

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game NEW: Markshire Store

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

That’s right, a Markshire Store.

No, you can’t buy gold, gear or powerleveled PCs.

YOU CAN BUY…

Neverwinter Nights

Neverwinter Nights 2

Neverwinter Nights 2 :: Mask of the Betrayer

PLUS…

D&D Manuals from Wizards of the Coast

AND

Books. Lots of books. Recommended by our community.

Just pop into our store.

http://astore.amazon.com/markshire-20

Markshire makes 4% off of whatever you buy through the use of our code. So you could even continue to shop on Amazon.

So if you need to buy something from Amazon. Check here first. Then your purchase will help Markshire.

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

I want to thank you for including RAS in your store, and I would like to add that I just bought and finished “The Orc King”, In one week end,(had I known, I would have waited and bought it through your store). And all haters of his work should read this book. I’m still in shock at the way he can make you love a “bad guy”.

Thrym
    Keymaster

I want to point out … we love RA as an author.

What we all despise are the DROW and FANBOYS of the DROW.

RA wrote some definitive books for Battletech.

And if some biotch asks us to include Xanth and Piers I will personally go ape-shit on them.

You can go buy them by clicking the Amazon logo in the top right but I will not help that hack spread his filth beyond that.

Shanara
    • Markshire PCs:

What about adding Steven Erikson as they come out? I’m waiting for his next one to be translated to English.

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

The “Northworld” series by David Drake is a big thumbs up from me. Buy, it, read it!

M3C

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

I’ve got stuff to buy and you guys may as well have the 4%. Can you set it up for the UK? Or would that be a different shop and more hassle?

Cayle
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I don’t know what the customs is on books going into the UK, but the Germans only start charging customs on books at €70 and given that both the UK and Germany are EU members, I doubt that it is much different. With the ridiciously cheap peso … err dollar these days, stuff on amazon.com tends to cost less than half of what it does on amazon.co.uk – AFTER shipping costs.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

yay, buy stuff from the US because our dollar is weak … about time that swung our way.

I need to preorder the 4th Ed. PHB, is that possible through your store or with your store code?

– mule

Thrym
    Keymaster

If it’s not there already simply click the Amazon Logo in the upper right and the code travels with you to the main site.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.