For those of you who don’t know, I’m a hobbyist game-maker. I just released a project that first started on my birthday back in February this year…After putting it away for about five months, I spent some sweltering summer evenings indoors and completed it!
PIGEON POWER Join Esther the pigeon on a journey of self-discovery and self-improvement, and adventure! Esther goes where no pigeon has gone before in an effort to fulfill her destiny!
All the artwork, sound effects, background music, EVERYTHING was made by either myself or guests at my birthday potluck this past winter. It was a blast to scan all the pictures into the computer and find a way to combine them into a video game…! Here are some of the features:
* completely hand-drawn, scanned artwork.
* entirely original sound effects and background music.
* five levels of platform action and adventure.
* features â€œreal lifeâ€ baltimore locations.
* a light-hearted storyline and narration keeps players oriented on * the next objective.
* suitable for all ages!