not really a bug

Home Forums Discussion Forums Bug Reporting not really a bug

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar BeyondThePale May 2, 2005 at 6:09 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mule
    • Markshire PCs:

This isn’t really a bug but I thought i’d mention it here. I am assuming since it is a spawn point for newbies that the town of ….oh dangit the one with the red dragon inn in it and my brains fuzzed out from studying, anyway that bazaar is supposed to be the place where you get your newbie gear. Well that blacksmith is quite lacking in a variety of starter weapons. For instance I was looking for a scimitar…and found none. There may be a couple more he didn’t have but they slip my mind at the moment. I don’t remember if there is another good place to buy standard weapons from in that city…but i’ll look around when I get time.

– mule

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Thanks mule. We’ll take a look at the smith in Foothold (named for it’s location near the mountains) and make sure he has some comprehensive gear.

Also, folks should be able to go to three locations now. Foothold, Yar, and Stonemark. Many are familiar with Yar. Stonemark is the capitol city, and rather large. When you port into the game there, you start in the Temple of Odin. Upon exiting the temple if you head east you will leave the city, if you head elsewhere you can explore the city.

Stonemark is quite large, and at this point rather sparsely populated. There IS, however, a good smith there that should carry whatever arms and armor you need. We will work on getting together a bowyer there as well.

Updates will be taking place basically daily. I know Thrym brought in fixes for over a score of small little things, and we are working on getting the quests thoroughly tested.

SPOILER
    Please feel free to talk to Barrelgore at the Inn in Foothold, as well as Gustov, for things to do there. In Stonemark Jeanmarie at the Snow Crane Cafe will have something for you soon. More is in the works. Thanks for the heads up.

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

Jeanmarie is currently looking for help.

As are a couple of others scattered about.

There will be a few more quests by the end of the week I imagine.

As for the smith … Scimitar is not a popular blade there abouts.

More “exotic” weapons will be available in Stonemark.

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Yup. If it’s metal, the smith in Stonemark has it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.