Home › Forums › Discussion Forums › Foothold Bulletin Board › NOT SAFE NOTE POSTED IN FOOTHOLD, YAR, CONA, AND STONEMARK.
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated August 13, 2010 at 6:49 pm by Thrym.
- August 10, 2010 at 7:36 pm #33213bigredParticipant
- Markshire PCs:
Auger Bit Syndicate, is making armored monsters that in the wrong hands could make danger for all of us. Bram, Cat and me went to test this C-14 as they called it and we where sent to the Cona mine to test the armored monster that was big as a house and it would do anything I told it to do. If this was to get in the wrong hands or if someone found out how to build more or make a army can you all see the danger in this.
We lost C-14 in Cona in a pass that was snowed over for years there where monsters there i have never seen and a grave with old writing that Bram tried to read letting out some kind of dark magic we got out with are lives only with the help of the Cona guards but not with C-14 it was lost in the pass as the snow and rocks blocked the way once more to the pass for how long will it hold the monsters back we can only hope so i am looking for more help to stop the Syndicate from making more of these monsters. one of them is lost to evil now what if they make more or find out how to use the armored monster for themselves and brake pass the blocked path to Cona then what?
WILLOW DAWNAugust 13, 2010 at 6:49 pm #58301ThrymKeymaster
- Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar
* A rather short fellow walks up to one of the notices, withdraws a sheaf of papers and an unwieldy, multi-chambered quill, and begins to scribble madly*
Name, Willow Dawn…noted.
*the small fellow then continues on his way, presumably back to Stonemark*
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.