NWN 2 Planescape – Purgatorio

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? NWN 2 Planescape – Purgatorio

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Corgano March 11, 2009 at 12:30 am.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

NWN 2 Planescape – Purgatorio – Coming on March 13!

I recently read that date on their website. They’ve done a ton of custom content and voice overs, etc. for this campaign setting.

Here’s the link:

http://www.roguedao.com/purgatorio/

Features:

–A rich 10-20 hour single player story featuring dozens of side quests, interactive NPC party members, and opportunities for roleplay -and- intense combat

–Romantic subplots & Planescape-unique features driven by a customized Sigil Faction system

–Custom soundtrack, voice acting and art that all deliver the moody, dynamic feel of the Planescape setting

–Multiplayer Party support so you can complete the module with your PnP group or online friends

–PC Advancement up to level ten

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

OH! And I almost forgot…

Mysteries of Westgate (MoW) is coming out this next week as well! It will be available at the Atari site for download soon! It just passed all of it’s final testing today. Go MoW!

I’ll post a link to the site in this thread once it’s available for sale.

Peace,
    Cor

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

ide be interested in playing plane scape with a group if it were during the week late, or on fridays

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

I’d be interested too in playing with a group of people too! Maybe we can work something out Val. I think that’s a great idea!

Peace,
    Cor

PS: This is a free module for download once it’s completed on the 13th. At least that’s the target date I read on their site so I hope it’s still a go!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.