Official Time Spots Poll

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game Official Time Spots Poll

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    mule
    • Markshire PCs:

AH, I see. .good luck 🙂

– mule

Sarkhan
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Well my Times have changed I still try to get on after work for a lil bit generally 7ish and weekends well thats still up in the air

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

PC: Valgrimm Krowning

Eastern Standard Time

Been on only a few weeks. Usually playing weekday mornings and middays. Flexible on the weekends. Can attend events if prior notice is given.

Phos
    • Markshire PCs:

I’m wondering what sort of schedule the server, and DMs, are currently on now. I’d like to be able to get in on something(s) if possible, but I realise my playing times are probably at odds with the majority. I tend to play weekday early evenings, in the 5pm-7pm EST range. I also like to work with a schedule, rather than chance, as that allows me to maximise my gaming time (too often it’s been my general experience, not just here, that I’ll be on for an hour or two, only to have something in-game come up just as I have to leave).

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Well I tend to get home around 6pm… putz around eat dinner. I get on about 8pm and am on until about 11pm. The I go to sleep..or not. This will be changing as soon as I can stay here later and get in later. Oh and the weekends are random.

– mule

PS: I am speaking Easter standard time.. or Gmt -5

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Yeah, them’s tough hours as I’m sure you know Phos.

Bascially for me it’s nearly impossible to get on before 9 PM, maybe
    8:30.

Is there possibly one night a week you could do a little bit later?

Phos
    • Markshire PCs:

I could probably swing a 7-9pm once a week, but it’d have to be for something scheduled for the most part. Occasionally I play later but that’s very, very rare.

Basically, I like to play when I’ve got time alone.

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

New, updated availability…

I will attempt my best at sticking to the following schedule, in perpetuity, throughout the universe.

Sunday: as needed & available
    Monday: evenings EST (which is GMT -5)
    Wednesday: approximately every other week, evenings EST

CDS Sessions and Events can best be scheduled for the weekday evenings. Feel free to PM me any time if you’d like to explore something with your own characters, or would like to link up with any of the myriad PCs I have running about at the moment.

Fellow DMs, if you would like my assistance on an Event you’re running on any other day, please notify me prior to the throwdown: the further in advance, the better.

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

My late Sunday night commitment has ended for the time being, so I can regularly play later into the evenings on those days for the foreseeable future.

If anyone wants to set up an event on a future date (not just with me as DM), be sure to post something about it in the CDS thread.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Markshire PCs:

PC: Kjeldor Algorand

Timezone: GMT +8

I’m usually available at around 8pm in my time zone, though at weekends I could theoretically pop up anytime.

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

@alastor_grahm wrote:

Timezone: GMT +8

I

I could be wrong, but this zone is in Aisa, is it not. I believe you said you were from the “eastern US time zone” which would be -5. Again, sorry if I’m wrong about that, It happens often. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Markshire PCs:

Yeah, I’m from Asia; the Philippines to be precise. 🙂

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

ok, so I was wrong, not the first or last time that will happen….see ya IG. 😉

Valgrimm
    • Markshire PCs:

PCs:

MS1: Valgrimm Krowning
    Vastion Evergreen
    Portales Penmanship

MS2: Valgrimm

Updated Play times available:

New schedule here so no weekends. Tues-Fri, with Thursday being the easiest for me to get free time.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.