pregnancy brings out the oddest things…

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? pregnancy brings out the oddest things…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mule October 25, 2008 at 11:25 pm.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

wife is 36 weeks and some odd days pregger… lots of TV time, she’s getting into…. foosball?

she just yelled at the monday night football game after the 2nd fumble or some joyous thing. i have no idea, i’m surfing the web.

nothing like a woman who is 50 pounds over her normal weight, carrying twins, yelling “YOU GOTTA BE FRIGGIN KIDDING ME!”

then, to top it off she starts yelling at the guy who commits the push in the back personal foul “COME ON…. PUNK!”

weirdness.

Voran Falcona
    • Markshire PCs:

Pregnancy brings out the oddest things? I was expecting the body of the post to be somewhere along the lines of “Such as babies, for example.” Maybe with a link to some crazy-looking baby.

She sounds scary. I’d keep your distance.

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

He’s just afraid that the wife’s gonna call him for that 15 Yard penalty plus loss of down……

She’ll assess the penalty in the delivery room.

🙂

M3C

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Well, the woman does become three people sharing the same nervous system… twins… I think from this episode your having at least one boy.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Two girls.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

LOL… figures…

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

sounds like muddy is getting at least one tomboy! 😛

– mule

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.