PROPS!!

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game PROPS!!

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Opinvu let the other DMs know what happened. Steps are being taken to keep the dumbazz out of Markshire. This type of thing can’t be avoided, but it can be controlled.

Props to the Ops for puttin da wurd out, and for post #1000. lightweight

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

so I assume this PK was a noob and not a regular, cause I can’t believe that ANYONE I’ve ever played with here would do something like that.

Not even Sar…. 😆 8)

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

To answer BTP here, and Braetai…

It was a scenario of such, described well by Arngrimr. A non-RP’d assassination with the perp fleeing swiftly to a suicide and logout. The DM’s are notified and will take care of it. As strange and rare of an occurance as it is, the perp wasn’t professional about it in any way.

The victum was however, professional and calm, and unfeathered despite the extras in his chest. And to that Victim, don’t worry bout finding that cave. The overall point was dealt with and the mission was completed. Sure, you coulda got more xp rewarded, but complete is still a pass, not a fail. It was funny, and realistic, to see him search and come very close to it without seeing it. Fitting for a novice, in the freezing cold.

lorgin_2003
    • Markshire PCs:

i’ve seen the log in name that person used in game a few weeks, maybe a month, back. my memory’s a bit fuzzy, so i’m not too clear on the details. i just know i’ve seen that name log in before.

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Mad phat stupid DOPE props to G and his homey at work. They made a tool that makes reading the server logs WAY easier.

I just read for 2 hours, and was very impressed with what went on at the barracks recently. Very entertaining stuff.

Sarkhan
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Hey I want to Shout out Props to All the DM’s (Thrym BTP Mule and I believe one other at least but I dont know who) that made Sar and Caspians hearing possible. As well as the following players Shanara, Ryoak, Brak, Muddy, G, Ceorlas and last but not least one of our newest members Adulwolf It was some Great Rp Give yourselves all a pat on the back If I missed anyone I apologizes whole heartedly.

Shanara
    • Markshire PCs:

I just have to second that. Sar even had me in tears. A great, emotion filled rp night.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Great job to everyone on last nights raid on Foothold. I know some of you didn’t realize what was happening until it was too late, but if there had been any OOC warning then there wouldn’t have been any fun.

Well done to all the good PC’s, the DM’s, and my homies from the Spire.

*pours some brew outta a 40 oz bottle*

Well done again.

Adulwolf
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Oh, man–I just love your avatar. Anyhow, thanks for the compliments .

I give props to last nights (a few hours ago) Foothold raid. Added some action to a normally boring stroll amongst the withered tulips. I’ll have fun now that I lack an ear!

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

*chuckles*

Rok is trying to make a who’s who collection of ears for Markshire… I might have to start an inventory list soon.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

heh you know you could keep the list in your journal notes muddy….

and glad to liven up your tulip stroll adulwolf … 🙂

– mule

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

@mule wrote:

erases after a reset i thought?

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

@domf wrote:

@mule wrote:

erases after a reset i thought?

nope

lorgin_2003
    • Markshire PCs:

you journal entries save on your own hard drive, not on the bic file. so even if you’re playing the same character on a different server, you have the same notes. i make extensive use outta that bad boy.

vlan2k
    • Markshire PCs:

Props to S-M-R and Mule last night for the ‘hostage rescue’ scenario!

Was a HEL of a lot o’ fun!
    Made some basic mistakes that I probably wouldn’t have if I hadn’t been so tired. I mean, beginner-level bungles.

*shrugs* Oh, well…..

Overall it was a blast.

**EDIT**
    Oh yeah…. thanks also to some excellent RPing with Caspian and dazed and confused Spana.

Ryoak
    • Markshire PCs:

Props to Smr and Mule for making another lovely twisted dark sinister evil little interlude into my normally peaceful and wholesome existance.
    Props to Spana, Prisca, and Thorvald. For creating and maintaining a well rounded rp session.
    I wonder where it shall all lead to..

I wonder if I can make a dipping sauce for frogs legs.. and should I bbq them or boil them.. *mutters and wonders off*

excellent work to all over the last few nights of mayhem and deciet as well.

Makes it all worth it keep it up.

Shanara
    • Markshire PCs:

Ditto what Vlan and Ryoak said. Even as tired and punchy as I was getting, everyone still kept it going.

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Props headed out to Cuz for his bio of Sam.

Having not overlapped terribly much with Sam as I was…on hiatus…I’ll admit that I hadn’t kept up on this. But today I went through and read all of it, and I have to say it was excellent!

And, props to everybody posting their bios. They add a great dimension to the world and its characters.

vlan2k
    • Markshire PCs:

Just as long as none of the younger members of the server get nightmares from Tarek’s….

Cuz
    • Markshire PCs:

Bah! Tarek is a teddy-bear…. 😉

lorgin_2003
    • Markshire PCs:

major props go to sam. not only did his bardic ways NOT make phantoms’ skin crawl, phantom offered him a hefty sum of money to hear a tale. ordinarily, phantom hates bards with a passion, but phantom didn’t even mind dropping the gold. he was too curious to hear what happened next in the story.

Shanara
    • Markshire PCs:

Props to Mule, Caspian, Sam, Brother Roman (hope I got the last name right. 😳 ) and Kyle and of course any other dm who was helping out if there was. Spana is royally pissed right now. It was pretty awesome. 😈

Shanara
    • Markshire PCs:

Prisca’s B-Day party was a blast. Props to all involved.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@Shanara wrote:

Prisca’s B-Day party was a blast. Props to all involved.

Ditto! Place looked great and was lots of fun!

vlan2k
    • Markshire PCs:

OUTstanding job to all involved!! Was only there briefly, but it was a great time.

Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Props the the man himself T, for a great storytime.

I kept picturing the real life rolls that led to such destruction. Good times then I bet, and it led to good times now.

LT

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@Lt. Tyler wrote:

Props the the man himself T, for a great storytime.

Props to T for being able to tell the story with so many interruptions!!

I kept wondering who DMed the original event that wiped out almost all the party. Ouch! 😯 😆

Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

@Corgano wrote:

I kept wondering who DMed the original event that wiped out almost all the party. Ouch! 😯 😆

*waves* 😈

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Yeah, that’s why BTP DM’s most of the time now…….. 😀

M3C

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

*whistles*

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.