PROPS!!

Home Forums Discussion Forums Out of Game PROPS!!

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Lt. Tyler
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

I had a great time last night due to a chick with wings and vlan nearly making me shoot the water I was drinking out my nose.

So thanks.

😀

vlan2k
    • Markshire PCs:

“Almost”? Dang. Have to try harder next time….

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

I haven’t been to the Homepage of Markshire in a while, forums are my main vehicle, thusly just seen the Intro Video now there.

Props!! To Shanara on that! Was fun to whatch, allot of memories in there.

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Props go out to the trio of dwarves who rolled in for the Syndicate mining expedition:
    Ceorlas (as Fram)
    Brindisium (as Durok)
    Doomforger (as Hamar…um, Doomforger)

Had a great time putting those areas together for you all…Hope you enjoyed it and found the expedition to be worthwhile!

Don’t forget…if you’re interested in having a CDS for your characters, feel free to PM anyone on the DM staff so we can sort out something for you!

Doomforger
    • Markshire PCs:

Yay! I got props!

Props to smr, too! Couldn’t have done it without ya!

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Props goes out to fellow DM Opinvu/Subconscious for aiding, abetting, and eventually taking over for me last night. It’s always fun to work alongside you, man!

Hope you players had fun assisting those dwarven ghosts! 🙂

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

To S-M-R and Opi for last nights Dwarven Ghost run-in. Very cool stuff! And thanks for letting my character fail miserably due to his completely reckless nature! LOL! It was a lot of fun!!! 😆

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Shout-out goes to Vlan2K last night for picking up on Gerio and Kyri Arri’s foray into the orc caves. Truly out-of-the-ordinary stuff happening there, man! Lots of fun.

vlan2k
    • Markshire PCs:

My only regret is that you logged before some of the REALLY interesting stuff took place. Don’t worry… Odin know’s where you live!! 😈

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

@s-m-r wrote:

Shout-out goes to Vlan2K last night for picking up on Gerio and Kyri Arri’s foray into the orc caves. Truly out-of-the-ordinary stuff happening there, man! Lots of fun.

I second that. Great to see you back in the DM seat again vlan.

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Props to all the DMs of late! All the little mini-quests have been a pleasure to play!

Thank You!

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Props to Opi & Vlan for last nights Fish Pillow quest! Truely fun and unique! 😆

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

I have to give a shout-out to Sharrell and his playing of Thrar earlier today. Very analytical and then creative problem solving…And he even did his best to stand up to an extraplanar Fiend! Also, nice job from his companions, Kyri Arri and Elvawen!

…And you tried to do the right thing…but let me give a general warning when I say “the usual rules don’t apply here.” 😉

Kampion Kensington
    • Markshire PCs:

There have been some great rp lately and I have had the benefit of being included. I love the interaction with the other characters and the bantering that goes around as we attempt to all interact.

This is the reason why I play, and hope to get a shot at that pesky fiend again *Eyes Bulge* … maybe in another level 😉

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

He’ll find you; I’m almost certain of that, Thrar. 😉

Quinne Volick
    • Markshire PCs:

Props go out to Opinvu for the solo run last night. My lack of perception aside, much fun was had. It’s no wonder that guy had to cheat…..he needed the gold to afford to pay all those guards!! 🙂

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

I’ve been impressed with the list of custom scripts to be included in MS2…Thrym, you’re spoiling the lot of us! 🙂 Monty, you’re clearly ace in the scripting department these days. Well done!

I just might buy NWN2 after all…

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Props to S-M-R for last nights solo run through with Sevron. That was truly a lot of fun. I hope I was able to get my character’s chaotic and reckless points accross.

I’ve never seen one of those creatures I fought last night S-M-R. A well balanced fight that came down to the last few tense moments. Nicely done!

Peace,
    Cor

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Props to the DMs and the other players for last night. The way SMR and Opi adapted the story to accommodate us players was awesome.

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

I have to give MAJOR props to Opinvu for his assistance with my “zombie plague” event. It was something that looked fine and dandy (and manageable) on paper, but when in practice, an extra set of hands turned out to be essential. It literally would not have happened without his input.

THANKS, MAN!

Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

@s-m-r wrote:

I have to give MAJOR props to Opinvu for his assistance with my “zombie plague” event. It was something that looked fine and dandy (and manageable) on paper, but when in practice, an extra set of hands turned out to be essential. It literally would not have happened without his input.

THANKS, MAN!

Yes, Big Time props gos out to both of you….but no props to all of the lag. 😉 Fun game!

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

@s-m-r wrote:

THANKS, MAN!

As always, a freaking great time! Great story SMR and a BIG thanks to Opinvu for being the DM that he is! Hope to see more!

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

props and thanks to whoever ran the rat / undead mini for Fram and Marla in foothold .. nice little diversion 🙂

MAJOR thanks to whoever did the reset (T ?) a while after and allowed us the time to reclaim a couple of hundred lumps of ores and clay from the ox packs .. would have lost a lot of time and effort otherwise .. double thumbs up there from both of us:))

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Props to s-m-r and other DM(s)? for last nights battle royal in Arik; that Fjandi is one bad mutha. And props to Marla, Loli & Gunhilde for surviving 🙂

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Glad you enjoyed the giant shaman throw-down. 🙂

Although he was a bit late for the battle royal, Opinvu came along and made things even more interesting that night. He took over for me once I had to go back to my errands for the evening.

And thanks for letting me know about the affliction wand, man. 😉

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

I stumbled across an ambush on the Foothold / Yar road the other night. Narlynwik Goblins had set up a tangle trap in the middle of the road and were laying in wait. I dont know if it was a leftover from a mini but it was a nice touch – and it startled me! Heh.

Brindisium
    • Markshire PCs:

Really enjoyed the scavenger hunt last night. Thanks Opi! Maybe it could be made into a persistent quest somehow, would be another great run around for new folks.

Props to Ceorlas whose Markshire navigation skills are truly elite. That was a magnificent ranger job C.

If you have recently joined the community here you shouldn’t be missing this stuff! Fun, adventure and … prizes care of the Markshire Merchants Association. Oh my 😉

Ceorlas
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Great start to the campaign, smooth intro, steady progression and another mini quest to get us toward almost pointing in the right direction 🙂

Looking forward to the continuation; the mini mentioned above has scope for anyone to join in during the week and have their effort added to the goal – see the bulletin board for further details.

Good going, Opi 🙂

SpymasterGend
    • Markshire PCs:

Opi–who else would have you laughing your butt off one minute and then looking for the little pieces of flesh flayed off of it the next? Thanks for the solos, let alone the grippli campaign.

Gend

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

I want to give some Props to an unknown hero (unknown outside of his own mind, anyway) – Portales! I read the forums whenever I have a chance, and while many of you post some great bio’s online, I just can’t help but be impressed with his “Excerpts from an illegible epic”. It almost always makes me smile, and sometimes laugh out loud! The teasing is mild, and the humor makes it especially worth reading. For any of you that are not up on the epics, you can see them here:

https://markshire.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3703

I can’t help but imagine a book, with a verse as the head of each chapter, sort of like the DM of the Rings kind of thing…..

So Props for the poetry, and keep at it! 🙂

M3C

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.