pros vs joes

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? pros vs joes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

Anyone ever seen this on Spike TV?

I laughed my ass off on a mediocre regular show, then I went to youtube and spike home page.

The guys getting in the octagon with a UFC fighter was amusing. So was the guys boxing Roy Jones Jr.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

Yeah, I’ve seen a few episodes, they always deliver. It’s been a while since I watched any though. I’ll have to do some catching up.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

is that the one where the two guys go around learning a fighting style then take on a master and get their arse’s beat? I’ve seen some of those..

– mule

Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

No, mule, there are two shows that do that, Fight Quest (newer Discovery Channel show) and Human Weapon (older History Channel show).

Pros vs. Joes is a strange version of American Gladiator except against actual Professional Sports athletes in multiple fields, like Hockey, Basketball, Football, Ultimate Fighting, Boxing, etc.

In PvJ, they have 3 Joes who think they have what it takes to beat the Pros. They compete against random athletes in a variety of events until one Joe has won.

The first couple of seasons it was washed up Pros. Now that the show has gained some momentum, a better caliber of Pro has started to show up.

muddy
    • Markshire PCs:

mule, just do a google search for “Pros vs Joes” and you’ll see the Spike TV home page. They have a bunch of videos on there to make you laugh.

The guy who tried to stop Ricky Williams at the goal line was funny. There was another goal line tackle thing where a Joe mouthed off to Kordel Stewart. Kordel told him he was going to run right over him… he did… with authoritay.

The boxing ones are just funny.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

so yeah, the boxing ones are hilarious. Roy Jones whooped that rodney guys butt.

– mule

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.