Pubert Fleebish, The steps to brew mastery

Home Forums Discussion Forums Characters Pubert Fleebish, The steps to brew mastery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Osay
    • Markshire PCs:

I have made a crafting charater, no adventuring, just crafting. I made him a couple of months ago, used him a bit, then put him aside. I’m now working with him again and want to build him to a mastery of brewing(food craft).
    He is a Gnome Bard(now 2nd level) and my focus is on brewing(6th lvl food crafting) ale and spirits. I would like him to become one of the few to have a drink named after or by him(Kurm, Hak) to be put into game, something sold or in random drops. Even possable addition to future crafting if it’s done.
    I would like to set up some sort of CDS or two to meet this goal.
    If one of the DM’s are interested, I also have a request for one of those books that the charaters can hold, I’ve never been able to find one to buy. I talk about his book, I’d like him to have one.
    Thanks

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

*brushes the dust off this thread*

Kurm’s back in town. Might Mr. Fleebish want to stop by and learn a few things here and there?

You can PM me with times to jump in-game. I’m usually in game Monday evenings, and sporadically over the weekends.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.