Reinhart the Red [Bigred, Josh_The_Red]

Home Forums DM Forums PC Storylines Reinhart the Red [Bigred, Josh_The_Red]

This topic contains 53 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Opinvu December 14, 2008 at 3:26 am.

Viewing 24 posts - 31 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Just a sidenote red was talking about killing off reihhart if he went to jail again. I told him not to because Ghak would break him out this time. But there wasn’t any response so I don’t know how he took it. He seems disenfranchised with the evil thing. I thought he felt there would be more comraderie or something. No one’s been around enough and when I am on i’m usually out somewhere like the tundra or this time it was the desert. That is where he was trying to get when he got caught.

– mule

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Due to all the guards that wanted to see Tarek get his, they were running a thin shift and he got out. Red is on the loose again.

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Hey all, it’s been a while. Here’s a message regarding Reinhart the Red, which I received via PM earlier this evening.

Can someone take care of this? I’m literally out of the loop on everything here, but I wanted to make sure you all knew what was happening with Red. Apparently, he’s still stuck on that witch idea.

///

REINHART THE RED

Reinhart has had this plan to bring back a old witch from foothold he fond in a old book that he has in his magic chest that reinhart fond in game and there is where he got the idea for the big bad witch and for reinhart to get back at foothold that he holds responsible for spana not loving him and for taking all hes friends away form him.

He hates sar the most for not siding with him so he kidnapped Faith and used a magic potion that would that would kill her giving breath to the twins with out a cure [ ooc i would like help from the dm’s on the cure and with reinhart and where the cure is hid at. !!!]

Reinhart has for the last 3 mouths has collected bodies, heads, bones, blood, and some things to help build a alter to bring back the old witch i am missing some dragon blood for it to work and all of the dm’s help on here to for this i would like to kill off reinhart for good after i bring the witch back later down the road i would like it to be sar that kills me off but that would be later down the road for i would do the witches evil biding to get what i want from her like a love spell to make spana fall in deep love with reinhart ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Hey Steve.

It is being addressed. Thanks for popping in, all of us got this PM.

Hope things have been good for ya.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

hey what’s up steve..

as for the red situation.. ugh..

– mule

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

…Did you all receive this message?

///

to Beyondthepale

Well it took me to weeks i had a bad car wreak and have not been on
    that i can’t and will not be blamed for that and for the way you talk to
    me did it realy need to be in a post for all to see like your my daddy
    and i am 2?

look if you all as in DM’S do not want me on here i will not play on
    here no longer i am sorry you are so pissed off at me and some pc’s have
    had alot of fun with all of this and i have had some dm backing on
    things and if all do not talk about what is going on how is that my falt
    agen right but the next time you have something to say to me like you
    posted in out of game tell me in a privet message not for a all to see
    ass chewing.

REINHART

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Sorry Steve, no idea how this is being directed at you.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

ya I didn’t get that one either. Hrmm, how do we want to handle this?

– mule

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

to Beyondthepale

Well it took me to weeks i had a bad car wreak and have not been on that i can’t and will not be blamed for that and for the way you talk to me did it realy need to be in a post for all to see like your my daddy and i am 2?

look if you all as in DM’S do not want me on here i will not play on
    here no longer i am sorry you are so pissed off at me and some pc’s have had alot of fun with all of this and i have had some dm backing on things and if all do not talk about what is going on how is that my falt agen right but the next time you have something to say to me like you posted in out of game tell me in a privet message not for a all to see ass chewing.

First of all, don’t send any more PMs to SMR. He has not been on the server for months. There is no need to send them to multiple personages. Thrym and I got all the messages you sent, the ones that matched your post word for word. Send them to one DM.

I am sorry you had a car wreck. I would have thought that your friend Sar would have made mention of it while we asked and asked for information.

I posted in direct response to a post on a thread that had many scratching their heads. You are poisoning your character with your OTHER character? Dude, you want to do this, go ahead. Just don’t expect me to bail you out for doing it. You fail to address the point that you are dictating to the staff what is needed, instead of arranging it with them and asking for help with it.

YOU did this. YOU decided how it will play out. WE are not going to step in now, assume something, and have it piss you off cause it wasn’t what you wanted. (You’ll note I said this in the thread already. We’re not mind readers, and NOTHING about the poison was mentioned, just what you wanted to do… that you have already done.)

It is not just me that is of this opinion, Red. The entire DM team is. And has been. You aren’t around for months, you show up and do something to get thrown in jail (AGAIN) and we have to come fix things? Sorry, that has gotten old. We worked with you on this many times. Your penchant for doing stupid things that get you arrested or beaten down by other players has NOTHING to do with the DM team. Don’t piss and moan because you expect us to make it all better. Other evil characters exist, and they don’t get beaten down or do stupid things in the middle of Foothold every time they log in. They avoid those very circumstances, due to the consequences of doing such things.

Regarding talking to you like you are 2… I would tell the things I posted to you to ANY player that had come to expect things or thought THEY could dictate the background and lore of the world to US.

NOT…GOING…TO…HAPPEN.

It has happened, such as your bio issues, we worked with you on it (Raveloft anyone?) and asked you to knock it off. You apparently can’t. So I am forced to remind you in no uncertain terms. I am sorry if this has offended you.

I am also noticing that instead of addressing the other issues I listed in the post, you simply said you got in a car accident and didn’t answer any others, and then got pissed.

So ask yourself if you want that Gay for Sar potion anytime soon, where the twins will be buried, and why the witch of Foothold has decided to move all of a sudden. Let us know if you figure any of it out.

And, for the record, so no name calling or fingerpointing is started, a copy of this message will be put in the DM forum, so it will not be taken as me being mean or a bully of some sort. The staff will know what was said, and will be able to answer any questions in the event I can not.

We regret that this has transpired the way it has. Specifically how it started.

He’s getting this from me and I am dusting my hands of it. Knowing the type of player, he will prolly get all bent out of shape and storm off. I have gone to the lengths of my patience with this one, to the point of annoying others due to me trying to cultivate the player’s abilities.

Red does not get it. Such is life.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

I agree. I tend to take the player side in most cases but in this case I can’t even begin to.

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

He sent me an email copy of that too. I Think we were CC’d.

I responded, it was me he was pissed at, I stepped up and spoke what most of us were thinking even if onlly in the slightest. I refined my origonal message but told him I ment it for all and he happened to prompt it with his actions.

I didn’t save a copy, but I basicly said it more bluntly, that not posting it in his own Bio voids any garuntee that we DM’s will do a good job helping. We can’t, and can’t be blamed if we mess it up from lack of info in that scenario.

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

Okay, had the discussion with him on IM.

Red: hey was up man
    Thrym: Not much
    Red: it is reinhart
    Thrym: I know
    Red: i did not mean to piss you all off
    Thrym: We know.
    Red: btp was real hard on me so i was like ok
    Thrym: Look, we don’t mind having you around. We just need to be informed and we can’t allow certain things to happen without approval.
    Red: i know i see what is did wrong i just wish he would have told me in a privit pm
    Thrym: I don’t disagree but it was frustration on all of our parts that lead up to this. He is the Lead DM and is in charge of storylines, etc. We CRAVE player input so we can tailor stuff. We just can’t let people run amok.
    Red: what do you want to do about faith and the twins
    Red: i know and i am so sorry
    Thrym: Look, honestly, that’s up to you and Sar.
    Thrym: I am fine with just letting that slide.
    Red: and i want reinhart to stay in bars for a bit
    Thrym: You and Sar have gone to elaborate lengths to introduce PCs for NWN2. When all that is necessary is for you two to say that you are the twins from Sar and Faith in 2.
    Red: i am not mad he is there at all i new what would happen
    Thrym: Ok. Just give warning and work out stuff before hand.
    Red: ok no prob man i am sorry will you tell btp
    Thrym: Or if you do whack someone, expect to get thumped.
    Thrym: One of the first things most people forget in game is that there are people everywhere going about their business.
    Thrym: So unless you are in a dark alleyway, most likely someone will see your actions and things will escalate.
    Thrym: I don’t have a problem with NPCs getting killed.
    Thrym: However, you can *emote* thumping them.
    Thrym: Instead of killing them.
    Red: me and sar have been talking about a fight to the death with reinhart and sar and have them both die
    Red: what do you thank about that
    Thrym: That’s fine. Permadeath is up to the players.
    Thrym: Just warn us beforehand and perhaps an event can be worked up.
    Red: i would like faith to live to take cear of the babys
    Thrym: Of course, Sar is in the middle of building his place so it might be something he’s not completely interested in.
    Red: that is why i am talking to you now so someone knows
    Red: yes he would like to finsh the home frist
    Thrym: The best method of informing someone is either on the forums … here … https://markshire.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=127 or in a PM to BTP.
    Thrym: I am terrible at remembering to tell other people stuff.
    Red: ok i will do so but i do not thank btp wants to here from me at all
    Thrym: Then perhaps just posting it to the CDS thread.
    Thrym: Write up something in Word beforehand and work out some of the details with Sar.
    Thrym: So that you are both on the same page.
    Thrym: Then pitch it to the DMs via the CDS thread.
    Thrym: Or the Characters forum.
    Thrym: Either will do.
    Red: ok thank you so much for your help ok
    Thrym: np
    Thrym: Glad things can be worked out.
    Red: i do feel real,bad about all of this i was going to stop playing on marshire for good over this
    Thrym: Well, that’s up to you. We don’t want you to go. We particularly don’t want to upset anyone. We do however, have to consider everyone though and that includes the DMs who donate their time to assist in making the world fun for the players.
    Thrym: Believe me, the other players were confused and disoriented that night by what was happening. I doubt it was fun for anyone. But those things can happen.
    Thrym: Nobody’s perfect. Including me and BTP.
    Thrym: We’re the first to say so about ourselves.
    Thrym: So hopefully, you’ll be around for a while. Things will be fine. I say we simply let the Faith poisoning thing sit at Red lying about it and everyone forgetting it happened.
    Thrym: If you wish to revisit that storyline we can set it up beforehand and play it out.
    Red: i am not so perfict so i know what you mean
    Red: lol
    Red: ok cool
    Red: i would like her to have the kids soon if i could
    Thrym: By giving us a heads up via CDS requests and posting to the bio threads we can help you within the confines of the world lore work on your PCs development.
    Thrym: As to the babies …
    Thrym: Here’s what I think would be the best way to go.
    Thrym: First, let Sar finish the house.
    Red: ok
    Thrym: Then we can do something that day. Perhaps make Faith the Large Phenotype to make her look pregnant and then switch afterwards. THere is a baby item that can be held as well.
    Thrym: So please post. Both the bios and the CDS requests.
    Thrym: We’ll go from there.
    Red: i have a shrit tha makes her look prg now i have on her
    Thrym: And don’t forget to talk to Sar about the babies.
    Thrym: Make sure everyone is on the same page before we all jump forward.
    Red: ok thank i will let you go thanks for chatting with me i feel better now
    Thrym: np
    Thrym: Glad to hear it.

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Dude, I just finished working out a plotline featuring the witch of Foothold.

MAJOR bummer…

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

T, if you could remove Reinhart from Red’s active directory it would be appreciated. He asked that it be done and I don’t trust him not to bring him out and start playing ghost with him.

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster

@beyondthepale wrote:

T, if you could remove Reinhart from Red’s active directory it would be appreciated. He asked that it be done and I don’t trust him not to bring him out and start playing ghost with him.

Done

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

DEAD… Gone…. Finished.

Reinhart the Red is now a red stain in the snow.

(secretly rejoices this toon is dead and gone, I know you all are too, hehehe)

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster

@opinvu wrote:

DEAD… Gone…. Finished.

Reinhart the Red is now a red stain in the snow.

(secretly rejoices this toon is dead and gone, I know you all are too, hehehe)

Hey now!! What if we made Red a …

AH, I can’t do it with a straight face.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Red Reinhart is dead but his creator is not.

I received this post the day of this posting.

I would like to make a elven Arcane Archer i have been playing on here for three years and have never had a prestige class if you could get back to me on this soon thanks so i can start building her as soon as i can thank you
    josh.

I imagine he is asking for a guide book to this prestige class. I would like one two. This toon has not been created yet to my knowlege.

I mean what makes these archers so Arcane anyway? But, anyways, seriously….

Mule, anyone, could ya give me a short checklist I can extrapolate on and compare to my own. I think we can get him into this one if we keep it simple. He was doing better all around.

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster

Iathouz’s character, Omidon, is an Arcane Archer.

The class is pretty much straight from the game. Elves who have honed their archery skills and have mastered some arcane knowledge are capable of learning new methods of destruction and mayhem … er … making things blow up … er … having happy-go-lucky fuzzy wuzzy things happen to their enemies and thereby making them run in terror as the archer prances about in tights and singing a Mel Brooks inspired song about the Schwartz.

Something like that.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Omidions was short, but his all is good enough for me. Thanks. I while see what kinda template I can whip up for him.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

Yeah I didn’t see this thread before I saw his request for help. I posted it there. Basically T hit the nail on the head. First and foremost they’re warriors who prefer the bow, but then they discover that, surprise surprise, magic makes things better.

My idea would be for him to be some kind of hunter/warrior right out of the box who is big into bows (uses them as primary weapon, and even crafts them) but then through some sort of revelation finds arcane powers and that these powers can be applied to his use of the bow with great effect. It’s simple and would require him to put in some effort but not any that would make Red break a sweat. Most of the RP will probably have to be driven by you making him do things though, just to keep him on track.

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

One of his main questions now is classes. He was thinking/wanting Bard or Sorc.

And that was going to be my main question. Which classes to stick with.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

eww i’d do fighter then sorc

but fighter then bard works … he is gonna need the AB though… so just straight magic user won’t cut it… this is all mechanics speaking. RP wise you can make any of those combinations work.

– mule

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

Yeah speaking mechanics only. Ranger Bard would get the feats needed for the prestigue.

Viewing 24 posts - 31 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.