Request for Appeal: Kampion [Sharrell]

Home Forums DM Forums DM Events Request for Appeal: Kampion [Sharrell]

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mule June 13, 2008 at 3:47 am.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

Request for Appeal: Kampion [Sharrell]

After discussing this with him on IM and in person I have given Sharrell access to the forums again. However, he is not to post to the open forums until we hear his appeal and vote upon it.

Below is the PM he sent me regarding his appeal. Please review the appeal and consider your vote. Please vote above. Due to my friendship with him I once again abstain from voting.

@decker wrote:

Well unsure on what exactly I should say here, other then I have missed some of the players and dm’s that I had a opportunity to play with. The incident that led to my “Ban” were I believe blown out of proportion, and I am stating here for all that I have no ill feelings towards the server or any of its players/admin types. I never intended any harm or sabotage as I believe was the concern from the group here, and I suspect that no harm was realized. If any occured because of my conversations with a few of the players then I regret the confusion that was caused, as it was not the intention.

I would like the chance to once again roam the forests and hills of MS and would like the parole board to accept my good behavior and pardon me.

Kampion/Sharrell

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

fine by me, but in the end it’s still you and BTP that get to make this call. But I voted to reinstate for what it’s worth.

– mule

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Yeah, it’s you guys call, but I agree with Mule. Let him back in.

M3C

s-m-r
    • Markshire PCs:

Looks pretty unanimous, so far. Just let him know that if he’s caught recruiting once more, then he’s out.

Opinvu
    • Markshire PCs:

I voted no. My years experiance in this game and the server admin business, once an offender always an offender. He is supposed to be a friend of the staff yet he was petitioning players to his server, right? I have been in that mans shoes, holding a playable server, wanting players to come give it a chance. My own thought patterns brought me to similar conclusions that when looked at realiasticly, it is still breaking the cardnal rule. Talking about it is still soliciting.

There are many places to advertise, and while playing in someone elses server is not one of those places. With the attendance of daily players is in a lul, what a perfect time to grab some of the players and offer them something different. A new server…..

Do I know this guy well enough to be accurate? Probably not. This is my own instinctual opinion from my own pondering and experiances. Humans are just that, humans, and they are as predictable as they are suprising.

G_kinkaid
    • Markshire PCs:

I facepalmed when I saw the “blown out of proportion” bit.

Is that just Bob though?

Bring back the Bob.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

yeah that’s bob, trying to spin it. heh.

– mule

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.