Roll a D6

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Monty July 21, 2012 at 9:49 pm.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Great Video! Enjoy!

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

Hmmm….. *looks around the room, amongst the dice, Coke, snacks, and figures* Ok, who’s hiding the hot chick that likes D&D?

๐Ÿ˜€

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Ha!

Yeah… my friends and I got into a discussion about the main chick in the video and if she really plays or not. I said it’s possible… but my friend Tracy said there’s no way, lol.

*looks around a room filled with guys, snacks, and coke* Hmm… maybe I’m wrong… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Of course she plays! Why shouldn’t she? She probably is better at it than the guys she made the video with! And . . . the video probably was her idea!!

Kelly Ann

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

๐Ÿ˜ฏ I stand corrected. Yes, I’m sure that she does, indeed, play. And the video could have been her idea too. After all, she’s staring in it, sort of.

But, I gotta love the very start of the video where she’s talking to her friend while she’s on the bench. She’s just saying that she has a thing to do… and her facial expressions are great! Totally looks like she doesn’t want to say what she has to do that evening, lol! ๐Ÿ˜›

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

FYI there are a lot more female players today than there used to be. I bet she does.

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

that vid had me laughing hysterically. It would make Weird Al proud…

Boost

Monty
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs:

BTW, I actually did some research on the vid, because it was so well done. Sadly, the guy that did it put out a call for peeps to be in the video, so I doubt she was a player, just an actress. But she did a great job, and I still watch the vid once in a while, because it’s funny, and she’s hot.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.