SAVING THE GRIPPLI

Home Forums Discussion Forums Foothold Bulletin Board SAVING THE GRIPPLI

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aelswith April 29, 2008 at 1:36 am.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Keli adds another note to the board, thinking perhaps folks will miss the one she put on Hillar’s door, earlier.

Dear Sar and Faith. I want ya ta know, if there was any other way ta go about getting’ the pictures off yer walls, we woulda chose it. Ya wasn’t home, we looked fer a key under the mat, and we ain’t found one.The window was our only option. I’m thinkin’ you woulda done the same if you were with us.

We ain’t waited fer you and Faith ta get back cause sometimes youse is gone fer weeks! By then all o’ the Grippli’s would be dead or close to it. Hundreds o’ ‘em! I’m sure, bein’ the kind o’ man I knows you is, hero o’ Thorm and all, you’d not want that ta happen.

But you and Faith will be pleased ta know that what is writ on the back o’ those pictures, is gonna help keep a whole tribe o’ Grippli’s alive and healthy! Oh, they’s gonna be singin’ praises to you and Faith for keepin’ those pictures safe, and in such fine condition!

Fer sure, ya both will be hero’s in their eyes! As fer any damage we might o’ caused, Sun left a bag o’ coin below Port’s note. If the cost o’ fixin’ things comes ta more then what she left, me and the others will be glad ta pay the difference.

I’m hopin’ you and Faith will think this out a little and not decide ta go around punishin’ or killin’ all o’ us. I’m thinkin’ that would be kinda stupid. Why that’d be like sayin’ what we done to your house, which by the way will soon be fixed, is more important then savin’ a whole tribe o’ Gripplis! I just can’t believe a good man like you and a sweet thing like Faith, would be thinkin’ like that.

PS. We killed your bear cause he was bitin’ us.

Signed, Keli, short fer Keli

Sarkhan
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

So instead of leaving a note and requesting the paintings you chose to destroy my home and then leave a note.

And my bear was biting you because you were acting like theives and breaking into my Home you IDIOT!!!

Aelswith
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

She stops to read the note, then walks away, shaking her head,wondering how a broken door, a bit of mud on an already quite dirty floor and a pushed in window screen can become, in his mind, the equivalent of a destroyed house. *Shrugs* Too much ale can do that to a man and I knows he drinks a bit.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.