Social awakening Part 2..

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? Social awakening Part 2..

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Thrym Thrym August 11, 2008 at 9:00 pm.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

ok so after much debate, I am re-exploring the internet as a means to meet and comunicate with new people, as well as reconnecting with old ones. so I have started a new MySpace account to kick it off. As well I have accounts with all the major IM clients(Y, MS, G, IQ6, AIM, MySpace) . I am online all day and most nights, so feel free to drop me a line anytime an say Hi ya! and visit me @

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=400605275

Here is the IM list:
    Yahoo- Boostnjuice4g63t@yahoo.com
    MS Live-Boostnjuice4g63t@hotmail.com
    AIM-Boostnjuice4g63t@aim.com
    Google talk-Boostnjuice4g63t@hotmail.com
    ICQ-Boostnjuice4g63t (488-620-141)
    MySpace-Boostnjuice

Corgano
    Participant
    • Markshire PCs:

Nice page man… It’s just a little hard to read though (Blue writing on the blue/green background) But, it looks good! Nice background pic.

Talk to ya soon man,
    Cor

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

yes , the page is still in progress, I’ll fix the text first… thanks for the feedback.

boost

BeyondThePale
    • Markshire PCs:

Welcome back to the innerwebs.

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

added you in multiple applications

god is that myspace page….contrast-less 😛

– mule

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

I like the layout, but I am not super savvy on how to change just the color of the text. any help would be appreciated…

Boost

mule
    • Markshire PCs:

heh well look for the html code that says or some such. IF not that then there’s a way of making special colors where you call the percent of RGB or some such but I don’t know the code for that off the top of my head.

– mule

BoostNJuice
    • Markshire PCs:

Code…Arg!!! this isn’t supposed to be this hard… just scroll so the text is in the black ….*shrugs*

-boost

Thrym
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

When editing your profile there is a Profile Editor. You can find the link in the top corner I believe. The editor helps you control all of your profile’s options.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.