Something I have been working on

Home Forums Discussion Forums Makes you go, Hmmmm? Something I have been working on

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

Okay, I am fairly certain I have mentioned it before but in case you are new I work for a web design company during the day, FingerLakes1.com.

Of course, none of that really matters to this thread just a recap. What I am posting about is a fairly cool concept that we’ve done in conjunction with a private citizen and a charitable organization called Operation: Care & Comfort.

Now, I helped build this site and have a slight vested interest in seeing it fly. But check it out for yourselves and take whatever action you want. I won’t be upset if you can’t help out directly. However, I do hope you can all help indirectly.

http://www.bearhugaussoldier.com

Take a look at it. It’s the real deal. All I am asking is for you to use E-mail a Friend. The rest is up to you.

Thanks.

Nex
    • Markshire PCs:

God if I had any money to spare I’d buy like…fifty of these things.

As is, I just have my email account and small list of contacts who will soon be getting an email.

Edit: Who just got an email.

domf
    • Markshire PCs:

Looked at and email sent…

one thing…that code thing is a pain to read…and when i inputted it wrong the first time, it didnt route me back to anything…didnt know if it was supposed to do that

Thrym
    Keymaster
    • Markshire PCs: Grottle, Gruzk, Ashimar

The Bears are Arriving, The Bears are Arriving!

@Silvia from Iraq wrote:

We have received your packages. Wow! That’s a lot of bears. We’ve already started giving them to the Soldiers and found they respond so much better when we actually hand the bears to them with your message than just put them out. They are out and available for anyone to take at any time and Soldiers are taking them. Some say it’s for them with their collection of bears in their room while others say they want to send it home to their child. Either way, they are extremely impressed with the support from back home. They are thankful to those that put the thought and actions behind this show of support.

We will be having a large show here soon at the end of the month where we plan on giving a bear to all that attend. I will send you pictures from that as well as others we get along the way.

Thank you again for your support to our Soldiers!

That’s just the first 59,000 bear hugs. Still a lot more to ship.

Please forward the link above to your friends, family, etc. Thanks.

Shanara
    • Markshire PCs:

Done. I know so many people who have sons or husbands in Iraq and Afganastain (sp). One of my mother’s friend – all three of her grandsons are oversees fighting.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.